Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Just don't get hit, easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

PirateBob posted:

Do you ever get to increase or respec attributes in this game?

You (probably) would be better off focusing on other ways to mitigate damage, let Eder engage, pump your defenses (lots of good warrior passives for that), CC, etc. Your star is never gonna be HP but I've seen good melee builds with 8 con, you just have to learn to play with it.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Shattered Pillars/Assassin with 8 con has been extremely rough though. If a baby farts on my character he gets KOed. I just need that monk redirect attacks skill then I'll be gravy.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Crabtree posted:

Have they finally fixed the issue of having so many pets and never being able to use more than one by just having like a in boat/island of pets that roam around and get pet? Because I like pocket doging and dragon and spidering as much as the next guy, but I want to see all my animal pals just enjoying themselves far away from combat while I mind control a pirate to kill his captain.

Buy a menagerie from the ship guy in Naka

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Is there any difference in how Pallegina acts based on what you did in the first game? She got fired in my imported game, the people in the throne room mention she's been fired, she carved off the symbol from her armor, and yet you pick her up in the Trade Company building. Every time there's a quest that deals with them she pulls me aside and tells me not to gently caress with their trade operations. They FIRED you. Why do you give a poo poo about them. It seems like Maia gets more of a change from Kana's ending than Pallegina gets from her own.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

this is why being a pirate is the only moral choice as you'd either be stealing from the imperialists or the landed gentry of the huana

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Piss Avelloser, thats a halloween name he can use

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

is the enchant feature new (and by new I mean not in at release) because i got pretty far in the game when it came out and don't remember it at ALL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

its cool that poe 2 released stats on saved game imports and avellone's lovely characters topped the charts on what party members were sacrificed to the pool of blood. every second he's ranting on message boards is one less he can spend making a decent game worse