Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008
Any idea which classes aren't covered by your companions? Playing PoE 1 as a Paladin made Bird Queen Pallegina surplus to requirements and I'd rather avoid that in the sequel.

Also, is VPN early unlocking still a thing on Steam? If so which country are we best to use for this dumb game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008
Protip, after completing the family quest in the 2nd town make sure you speak to the heads of the families for some really good equipment.

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008
For anyone who is even remotely interested in doing side content, do yourself a favor and turn on level scaling before you start your game. I've vastly outlevelled everything around Nehekara and am winning each fight letting the AI handle business on Veteran difficulty.

Game rules though, would be great if there was a way to turn this on after the game has been started?

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008
Possible bug with Xoti's sidequest. A few times after combat the speech icon on her portrait appears, I start a new convo and there's no extra dialogue. FYI I have gone the route with her of expelling the souls to the animancy device, instead of making her an even crazier Gaunite

After exiting the dialogue the speech icon is then removed

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008
Anyone work out how to open the door in the Water place in Nehekata? The one with the statue? I’ve tried going there with the Conches from the Old City quest but that doesn’t do anything

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008

Zore posted:

Anyone found the soulbound Arquebus yet?

It's on the Motare o Kozi island - 2 east, 1 north of Nekehara. There's a goody hut on the west of the island that has it.

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008

PirateBob posted:

Any way to view your exact recovery speed anywhere? Picked up a pet that reduces it, but it doesn't say how much.

Only way I've found is to look at it on a weapon, it lists the calculation if you hover your cursor over the numbers.

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008
I think I'm missing something with some of the uniques, or have run into several bugs.

Multiple unique proc's have 0% chance to inflict 0 damage, I'm at work so can't show screenshots but it's been so rampant across items that I can't possibly be the only person that's seen this. Thoughts? Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding item descriptions? I've probably seen this on 10+ uniques, I guess.

Wizard Styles posted:

Also, this is possibly coming a bit too late, but if you have Berath bucks to spare, spend them on the unique item vendor for some gloves that give a fairly substantial bonus to all Evocation Power Levels. Called the Firethrower's Gloves.

FYI - there's also a unique Battle Axe that give's +3 to all fire Power Level's, I think it's called Magran's Tooth

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008

Entropy238 posted:

Ducking in to the thread here because I'm starting my playthrough. Having a great time so far.

I just realised I forgot to toggle the level scaling so it only goes upwards. Is there a way of changing this through the console?

Pretty sure level scaling is broke atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008
Has anyone found a good looking +0% recovery armor for Tekehu?