Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Do Ciphers gain focus based on damage, or attack rate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Furism posted:

Damage, as before?

I never played Cipher in the first.

Cheston posted:

50% of damage done, upped to 100% of damage done if you take Draining Whip.

(I'm confused why so many people take Biting Whip on a Soul Blade- you get more damage from Draining Whip + Soul Annihilation than you do from biting whip's bonus. I suppose there's a chance of whiffing, but that's countered by using SA more frequently.)

Cool.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

marshmallow creep posted:

So how does one get explore Crookspur island? There are places for me to visit, but there doesn't appear to be a way to leave the for that isn't going back on the water. The southern beach can't reach the rest of the island.

There's an exit in the cave along the side.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Free Triangle posted:

Notoriously finished game Kotor2

That came out fourteen years ago. I'm not sure that counts as 'these days'.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

The short set-piece with Eothas hauling you out of the 'god-killing' volcano was more impactful and engaging to me than most of the god-fightin' that occured in RPGs in the last decade or so.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Pwnstar posted:

It's ok if my choices lead to the collapse of civilisation as long as my personal ethics are above reproach.

Not even in the face of armageddon. Never compromise.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Yeah, I've never made it far into Pathfinder because it seemed very boring at the start, but the only thing I ever hear about it is that the back third is dreadful.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Oof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Hu's on first?