Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ok, trying to pull the convo back from 'why is everybody who has ever achieved even a small bit of power in life a complete fuckshit'

Any knowledge on new Soulbound stuff?
Is my level going to get adjusted when I transfer my Paladin?
Because I'm starting to build momentum again and I just might finally beat PoE/WM in time to actually buy the game the day it comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Avalerion posted:

You start at level one and get to re-pick everything. Should put that in the OP - or maybe even the thread title. :D

So nothing except story stuff really transfers?
Good to know.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I did it. With 7 hours to go before unlock I finally beat Pillars of Eternity (and the WM).
Now to retrofit my Paladin into a Paladin/Barbarian and...

Thread: Barbarian got a huge nerf.

Well poo poo, how am I going to be a corpse-eating kind wayfarer now? I mean sure I could just 'do it' but I got me one of them pragmatic streaks.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I am so glad that with the exception of Eder I got all the members of my planned party as the 3 first characters I got.
And honestly I don't even know who the 5th will be anyway.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Does anybody else have an issue where they're getting dings for morale daily for injuries when everybody is healthy?
Because I get -4 morale every day despite everybody being healthy for the entire day.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

2house2fly posted:

Bear in mind that reading his brother's memories and not being able to answer why he joined the enemy isn't the end of the quest. The end of the quest actually comes in the final dungeon, so be sure to bring him along if you want a nice capstone to the whole thing

Yeah, I feel like I missed something pretty important when Suddenly I'm in the credits and Aloth is the new leader of the Leaden Key. That comes out of absolutely nowhere if you dumped him right after seeing the animancer in the sanitarium.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

On the subject of boning:

Was Xoti supposed to confess to me literally immediately after telling me she's attracted to Eder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I know we're talking about how easy combat is in this game.
But holy poo poo gently caress Fampyrs.
I want litany against betrayal back.