Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014

rope kid posted:

- Kämpfe etwas gemächlich

:negative:

Maybe they were played PoTD and you said it needs tweaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014
How do I load my previous PoE1 game into PoE2?

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014
I encountered a bug recruiting Serafen. Said welcome abroad, Aloth makes his comment, then Serafren walked away. I reloaded and it worked the second time.

Agean90 posted:

So do i have to go to that pirate fort to get serafas? cause when i told him welcome to the party he just walked back onto his ship and sailed off

It's a bug, reload.

HamHawkes fucked around with this message at 12:13 on May 10, 2018

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014
How do I keep AI off but have my characters auto attack?

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014
The only annoying bug I have is it's so hard to click things. Half the time my mouse click doesn't work.

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014

frajaq posted:

Ekera, I'm only talking about Obsidian, aimico.

Because you started with Ekera I read that in Tekehu's voice. I really did not think I would like him at all and he ended up being on of my favorites. I really didn't expect his character to be as deep as it is.

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014
Are you forced to pick a side before finishing the game. I'm at the point where I need to go to Magrans teeth and I haven't been locked into one of the four sides yet. I'm leaning Huana even though I'm not super keen on the queen or how the treat the reparu.

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014

ilitarist posted:

You're not forced, just strongly suggested. But yes, after Magrans Teeth factions are on a brink of war and you can join in the fight for the faction that likes you. Or you can ignore them.

Should I do the quest factions up to requiring to pick one before I go to the teeth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014

Avalerion posted:

You can to maximize loot/xp but save often, the quest lines just eventually lock you in automatically, without it being obvious.

OK, the queen wants me to talk to some special warriors. I don't remember much about the others I think I just finished crookspur for the rdc.