Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety

Argh, so I just checked and the PoE savegame backups I made were of a third of the way into my playthrough, I don't even have the sweet portrait I made for my Aumaua Chief Lazarus anymore oh snap I found him and my Kana replacer Sharkmouth:

Is the carry over stuff going to be worthwhile / significant beyond what ya can set as variables on a new game? Kinda want to get a save game (or edit one) but at this point I absolutely don't remember anything I did beyond being a very nice helpful boy and also helping a fat dragon get out of the hole she was stuck in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety

Oh nice! In that case I'll probably just go with that then and try not to worry about whatever I'm missin' out on.