Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Do I get to reclass my PoE1 character on import to 2? I'm watching cohh's playthrough and it looks so much better than poe1 it's ridiculous.

Does any of your loot from POE1 get imported into 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

If there isn't a keikaku joke to go with this "hovering mouse over terms" thing, I'm going to be horribly disappointed.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

So what's going on, can I get a cliffnotes on the drama?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Are there any good LP's of this game?
I've bounced off it a bunch of times, but I'm vaguely interested in the story and it sucks because I love BG games in general, but this one just doesn't click at all (which is ironic because I loved Tyranny)