Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I'm doing my first PoE2 playthrough and just making almost random choices which is fine. I'm really struggling to get to grips with the mechanics though. I can take out 1 3 skull guy ok, but when 5 of them come running in I'm really lost with what I should be trying to do to hold them back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
That's exactly where I am haha. The archmage tablet quest at least had a way to disable the enemies haha. I guess I'll go progress some of the other big quests I've been given and come back later.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I've got Pellegrina and Eder tanking, I know Maia is useless because she can't shoot them at range rn. I'll bash my head against it a little longer and then move on.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Man I thought they did the controls pretty good justice on Switch with BG/BG2, so much so I wish I could play the PC EE versions with a controller like that. Maybe I'm a disgusting freak though.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I think that's totally fair criticism and I guess I was more surprised it translated as well as it did. I definitely agree inventory management was a pain, I think I got used to the rest and in my head being able to switch over to mouse on PC for that stuff would be amazing.