Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Doing a new playthrough of Pillars of Eternity 2 again, and I wish the game had an endless dungeon mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Khizan posted:

I'm tempted to start a solo game focused on the absolute minimum of combat possible. Maybe something like a Steel Garrote/Assassin, or a Herald, or a Paladin/Wizard for ultimate defensive power.

Doing the opposite of me, I am starting a new playthrough that is a party of course, and to go on an absolute murder spree. I want everything to die horribly.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Having finally finished Pillars of Eternity 2 last night, the one thing I really want from Avowed now, is to be able to meet all of the gods again but this time they are fully modeled and viewable in first person. I was sad that we only really get to meet Eothas. Having the other gods just be viewable as artwork to the background of giant dialog dumps in between chapters, was really disappointing.

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Feb 18, 2021

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DourCricket posted:

Eh, if you keep the same perspective of them being dozens of time your size and most of them being weird looking monster things, that could be pretty cool.

They have already gotten some work in on this too with Grounded!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I think that if anyone can make an RPG that can match up to Baldur's Gate 3, it would be Obsidian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That is all very true. What I really truly want is for Obsidian to just do whatever magic they did with Fallout New Vegas. I hope they can recapture that again with Avowed. They weren't able to pull it off with the Outer Worlds.