Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Jesus pens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Matt andre Murray

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey. That's good.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Cripes

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
tuning in

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
CONNOLLY!!!!!!!!!!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
rip tori

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
that puck had english on it

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
How in the world did that shot get through?

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Hockey is good and cool. And so are the caps

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
The capitals are good and are my friends

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
A questionable goal allowed by Murray. Here's hoping he doesn't lose his poo poo for the rest of the game

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Hoo yeah this is a fuckin hockey game.

Cant wait for the defensive coaches to choke the life out of this game during 2nd intermission

Trotz just put vrana on the top line ffs

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

bump_fn posted:

rip tori

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

I want to know why we are still playing Simon at all. He literally has done nothing this playoffs.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Oswald Kesselpot posted:

A questionable goal allowed by Murray. Here's hoping he doesn't lose his poo poo for the rest of the game

I don't know that you can really put either of those on him.
Lot of doomsayers.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Pens actually play a solid first period and going in intermission down one

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Look Around You posted:

I want to know why we are still playing Simon at all. He literally has done nothing this playoffs.

Who would you play in his place?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i'm not really sure what contact pierre was referring to

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
So I look at the scores at 3 minutes in and see the Pens up 1. I laugh and go back to playing video games. I look back with 3 seconds left and see the Caps up 2 - 1. I laugh and tune in.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Ovi you dumbass

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

lol at that penalty but also lol at Ov's defense

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I don't know that you can really put either of those on him.
Lot of doomsayers.
The first one, no, that was. A fantastic shot Andy he was screened. but the second one was not a good goal to allow.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Stretch Marx posted:

So I look at the scores at 3 minutes in and see the Pens up 1. I laugh and go back to playing video games. I look back with 3 seconds left and see the Caps up 2 - 1. I laugh and tune in.

This game has been really good

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
The pens are trying to self destruct as hard as possible right now after not capitalizing in 15 chances.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Not a good way to end a period, but hardly insurmountable

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Why the gently caress is DSP not on the 3rd/4th line? Why Trotz. WHY!?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Oswald Kesselpot posted:

but the second one was not a good goal to allow.

It did take a bit of a tumbling deflection of people in front but still, i don't disagree. I think murray makes that save most of the time but not a total gimme

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i am the bird posted:

lol at that penalty but also lol at Ov's defense

i want watching did he really get 20 minutes for that?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
haha the nhl gives a warning on marchand. loving useless

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

So did the original warning to Marchand after licking Komarov not exist? I saw conflicting stories on that.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
l go to take a shower and the Penguins give up two.

I'm never bathing again.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I’m rooting for one of these teams but also I am not publicly rooting for a team that my team could possibly face in the next round. This is a real conundrum.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Holtby making Murray look like poo poo tbh.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

i am the bird posted:

So did the original warning to Marchand after licking Komarov not exist? I saw conflicting stories on that.
they originally confirmed it, then denied it.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

The caps are winning but the pens are actually playing like they want to win, so it’s 50/50 right now

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Who would you play in his place?

gently caress I'd try Sprong or someone else from WBS.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Oswald Kesselpot posted:

The first one, no, that was. A fantastic shot Andy he was screened. but the second one was not a good goal to allow.

Yeah that second one should probably never get in, but I was still kind of impressed with the randomness because from what I could tell there was exactly a puck sized hole there. That the partially blocked shot hit.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Wonderllama posted:

I’m rooting for one of these teams but also I am not publicly rooting for a team that my team could possibly face in the next round. This is a real conundrum.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

For now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
lol Need a gif of the synchronized linesmen routine.

• Locked thread