Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I tried snakepass but realized after the first ~4 levels it was gonna piss me off and not in a fun way like super monkey ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just Cause 3 is one of the most poorly optimized games I think I’ve ever played.

I see you havent played Just Cause 4

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Seltzer posted:

I tried snakepass but realized after the first ~4 levels it was gonna piss me off and not in a fun way like super monkey ball

That game is a good work out for your butthole muscles

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010
Haven't been around in a while, and this looks like the best place to ask. A friend and I were talking about the xbone launch the other night and I mentioned how I followed the first and second (and probably third) xbone shark tank/mock threads from launch day on and laughed my rear end off.

I remembered my favorite picture from the first thread and wanted to show him, but I can't seem to find it online anywhere. It's the one a fanboy made about the "family share plan" that never happened where they seriously thought Microsoft, for each game sold, were going to let 10 of the buyer's friends also play it entirely for free.

It's got two console owners represented by cartoon lucha masks. PS4 in red, Xbox in green, on a map of the United States. Red lucha bought a game and to let his friends play it, he's driving, flying, mailing it around the country etc. He's angry because he never got to play it himself. Meanwhile green lucha is happily playing his game while simultaneously beaming it to all his friends who are playing as well.

It's so drat goofy and I thought for sure I had it saved someplace but I don't. I was sure it got added to the OP of the first two threads. Does anyone happen to have that picture saved? I'd be ridiculously happy to have it again!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

That Robox posted:

Haven't been around in a while, and this looks like the best place to ask. A friend and I were talking about the xbone launch the other night and I mentioned how I followed the first and second (and probably third) xbone shark tank/mock threads from launch day on and laughed my rear end off.

I remembered my favorite picture from the first thread and wanted to show him, but I can't seem to find it online anywhere. It's the one a fanboy made about the "family share plan" that never happened where they seriously thought Microsoft, for each game sold, were going to let 10 of the buyer's friends also play it entirely for free.

It's got two console owners represented by cartoon lucha masks. PS4 in red, Xbox in green, on a map of the United States. Red lucha bought a game and to let his friends play it, he's driving, flying, mailing it around the country etc. He's angry because he never got to play it himself. Meanwhile green lucha is happily playing his game while simultaneously beaming it to all his friends who are playing as well.

It's so drat goofy and I thought for sure I had it saved someplace but I don't. I was sure it got added to the OP of the first two threads. Does anyone happen to have that picture saved? I'd be ridiculously happy to have it again!

dude

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

That Robox posted:

You've come to the right place.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Robox posted:

welcome home

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

That Robox posted:

Sounds hilarious

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

That Robox posted:

Let me know if you find it

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010
Like I said, it's just a dumb picture, and I just thought about it for the first time in probably 5 years, searched online for it and it's like it never existed. SA is the only place I remember it being. Looking back maybe it won't be that funny anymore, but it was at the time.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

anyone got the pic of arino pointing out the sesame seed sized panty shot in a famicom manga

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I don’t know who that is but lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

That Robox posted:

Like I said, it's just a dumb picture, and I just thought about it for the first time in probably 5 years, searched online for it and it's like it never existed. SA is the only place I remember it being. Looking back maybe it won't be that funny anymore, but it was at the time.

i searched for the picture but couldnt find it so i drew one and tried to incorporate as many elements you described i drew it with a mouse in 10 mins so excuse the roughness

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

i searched for the picture but couldnt find it so i drew one and tried to incorporate as many elements you described i drew it with a mouse in 10 mins so excuse the roughness

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Not even gonna lie, that is fantastic and I love it.

Honestly that's uncannily close to the original.

That Robox fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 29, 2019

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

grabbed by the ghoulies

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

ArfJason posted:

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
arf what’s your favourite xbox game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SquirrelGrip posted:

arf what’s your favourite xbox game

trying to jack off posted:

grabbed by the ghoulies

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

That Robox posted:

Haven't been around in a while, and this looks like the best place to ask. A friend and I were talking about the xbon

Stopped reading precisely here

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Stopped reading precisely here

Can't say I blame you.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ArfJason posted:

lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 minutes!

ArfJason posted:

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ArfJason posted:

The Xbox One X is incredibly powerful.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

ArfJason posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

all gamers are heroes

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

That Robox posted:

Seek the king. That is the only way, lest this thread swallow you whole... as it has so many others

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

ArfJason posted:

:worship:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

all gamers are heroes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

That Robox posted:

Im not reading this but if someone can highlight any relevant hirse testicle info and be grateful.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

all gamers are heroes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

all gamers are heroes

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

ArfJason posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Clean your windows dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Xbox stains windows