Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
looks at the locket wheere he keeps a picture of his wife and it's always like the shittiest smudgy painting that could be literally anyone and a tear rolls down his cheek and he presses the locket to his heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
actually they're all carrying a picture of your mom OP

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

paul_soccer10 posted:

looks at the locket wheere he keeps a picture of his wife and it's always like the shittiest smudgy painting that could be literally anyone and a tear rolls down his cheek and he presses the locket to his heart

I don’t know what you want like would you prefer that he open the lock and it’s the goat man or something?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

fruit on the bottom posted:

I don’t know what you want like would you prefer that he open the lock and it’s the goat man or something?

The redness of his rectal tissue just warms my heart and reminds me to fight for my countrymen.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
every time i went into iraq i'd give my goatse locket a kiss for good luck

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Actually, yes.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

lol

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I keep my wife in a locked box, OP.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you are wrong. sometimes he goes to visit the potion seller, OP

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

paul_soccer10 posted:

The past was way more romantic

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I would laugh my rear end off if out of nowhere in one of those movies he opens his locket, looks at the Goatman, and goes "Help me get through this battle, satan."

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
I always wanted a great war film with a scene with one GI jerking off another one while getting some frottage action from behind. They die in each other's arms in the final battle with that larger-than-life operatic North Korean-style death scene. Not only would this illuminate an aspect of wartime no one talks about in cinema, it would be a work of sublime beauty for the ages.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
tbh if I was about to go into battle the last thing i'd be thinking about is the wife i'd be all like tactics and double checking my weapons and making sure the men under my command were loving hyped up and ready to waste some shitheads

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

BloodRed posted:

tbh if I was about to go into battle the last thing i'd be thinking about is the wife i'd be all like tactics and double checking my weapons and making sure the men under my command were loving hyped up and ready to waste some shitheads

:chloe:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

BloodRed posted:

:same:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

BloodRed posted:

Statler: I guess war really is hell.

Waldorf: It could be worse.

Statler: How’s that?

Waldorf: I could be at home!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

should make one where he reaches into his pants and readjusts his trouser mouse for 30 whole minutes

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
A painting small enough to fit in a locket? Doesn't check out, OP.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
There's always a gruff, older character who was like the hero's father's best friend or something, and he'll say something like "Aye, tis a good day to die" in a scottish accent, regardless of where the movie takes place.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

BloodRed posted:

Under your command? Ha, welcome to your death.

In this war fantasy, I'm the enemy sniper in the burned out high rise, picking your men off one at a time.

Love Rat fucked around with this message at 22:20 on May 6, 2018

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
my guys are actually all sitting in air-con offices in nevada flying drones and will casually erase your existence with a deft flick of their chubby fingers

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

BloodRed posted:

my guys are actually all sitting in air-con offices in nevada flying drones and will casually erase your existence with a deft flick of their chubby fingers

This is not an.... honorable death. But I accept it. For the emperor! And for the special guy in my locket.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

He just wants it to be historically accurate. They should all be pictures of dick butt.

Former DILF posted:

should make one where he reaches into his pants and readjusts his trouser mouse for 30 whole minutes

LOL! That would probably be historically accurate.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
All period movies are set in the past. Good job with the redundancy in the threat title, idiot OP.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Detective Thompson posted:

All period movies are set in the past. Good job with the redundancy in the threat title, idiot OP.

wrong the future is also a period you DUNCE gently caress

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Opens the locket, and tenderly reaches out to touch it as tears well in his eyes.
Camera switches to over the shoulder showing the locket. Inside is a high res copy of that little bird projectile making GBS threads.
Powerful, moving music swells

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Big Beef City posted:

Opens the locket, and tenderly reaches out to touch it as tears well in his eyes.
Camera switches to over the shoulder showing the locket. Inside is a high res copy of that little bird projectile making GBS threads.
Powerful, moving music swells

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Bored posted:

LOL! That would probably be historically accurate.

Private Cowboy: Tough break for Hand Job. He was all set to get shipped out on a medical.

Private Joker: What was the matter with him?

Private Cowboy: He was jerkin' off ten times a day.

Private Eightball: No poo poo. At least ten times a day.

Private Cowboy: Last week he was sent down to Da Nang to see the Navy head shrinker, and the crazy fucker starts jerking off in the waiting room. Instant Section Eight. He was just waiting for his papers to clear division.

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I just want more movies about periods. Bing is letting me down.

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
In movies about ancient rome everyone talks with a british accent. Shouldn't they be talking like guidos ala sopranos or jersey shore?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
:nws: https://i.imgur.com/q4h0Tkj.png

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jake Mustache posted:

In movies about ancient rome everyone talks with a british accent. Shouldn't they be talking like guidos ala sopranos or jersey shore?

Pretty much any historical drama on TV could be improved by adding the cast of the Jersey Shore.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*Krusty, opening his locket, to see burgerpug*

naem
May 29, 2011

Jake Mustache posted:

In Hollywood all foreign people are British, who to Americans sound fancy, like on tv

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

A precious keepsake

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Jake Mustache posted:

Thats why HBOs Rome was so funny, all the Romans spoke like a shakespearean troupe and Posca the greek slave sounded positively italian

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

paul_soccer10 posted:

wrong the future is also a period you DUNCE gently caress

Nope.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
You never see him rub one out before his almost certain death but I guarantee you that happened every time a young man prepared for battle in the trenches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
“Formerly my wife was my right hand, now my right hand is my wife.”

• Locked thread