Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

So far I've only really thought about mapping it out and finding the shortest route but it turns out this problem is NP complete so I must approacj it from another angle

I know there's a big game here and a lot of people have expertise in this area, any tips for a novice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

Manifisto posted:

op, how many wigs / fake moustaches / pairs of sunglasses do you usually bring with u?

i was under the impression that the trick here just go to the clothes section and keep swapping hats and jackets, then returning them to their respective rack, but you know wigs and moustaches sunglasses these could all be very good additions -- maybe i carry them in a postal bag

bird.

yes but what about the other side of the problem, where there are so many different samples to get on a saturday that you can't possibly get all of them

• Locked thread