Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

op, how many wigs / fake moustaches / pairs of sunglasses do you usually bring with u?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

BrownianMotion posted:

i was under the impression that the trick here just go to the clothes section and keep swapping hats and jackets, then returning them to their respective rack, but you know wigs and moustaches sunglasses these could all be very good additions -- maybe i carry them in a postal bag

trying out different accents is good too

"mon dieu, zis fromage looks tres deliciouse! eet ees free you say? sacre bleu!"

Manifisto

"excuse me, I'm don costco, I own this place. I need to get to the front of this line to check sample quality, I'll just be a moment, sorry for the inconvenience folks!"

• Locked thread