Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I've been feverish for a better part of this week and just recently get better so like, did I hallucinate the charlotte finish? Because in my brain it was: charlotte does not have her opponent down or whatever, gets up on the turn buckle and carmella tries to interfere, jumps off for what appears to be no logical reason, tweaks her knee landing nowhere near her opponent who was clearly on her feet interfering, gets kicked in the leg falls over and then eats a weird looking pin?

The rest of the room I was in basically stopped watching since the match was poo poo but man I feel like I'm still delirious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread