Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

shocksite posted:

but what do i do if my bully is not 1/5th my size nia, what then

lift a thing and get swole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

sami and ko deserve better

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

also why the gently caress am i supposed to care about bobby lashley?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO HELP SYRIAN PEOPLE NOT DIE WHEN WE'RE GETTING THAT SAUDI MONEY, SAMI

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Oh Snapple! posted:

So did a saudi dude just also pay WWE a shitload to make Sami look even worse or is this a freebie.

maybe not directly, but it was implied

oh who am i kidding he loving asked for yokozuna, he probably doesn't even know who sami is

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

the opening match was good, at least

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

by now, in john cenas big start in 2005, he would've been coming back at the royal rumble in that big surprise and felt like an actual thing even if we booed him

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Oh Snapple! posted:

what the gently caress is this match

hulk hogan fights the big dude and comes back with the big move

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

hulk hogan fights the big dude and comes back with the big move

except in 2018, where it won't get over and the biggest babyface already wrestled and they did the angle where he got beat up

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

roman reigns isn't as fun as hulk was

feed roman cocaine

feed vince cocaine

because they lace it with fentanyl now and he'll hopefully overdoese

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I know there are lots of jokes about Vince living in his own world, but it seriously feels like these matches and the wrestlers are booked for an audience in a completely different reality who react weekly the complete opposite to what actually happens every single week for the last however many years.

It's not even a mixed reaction thing like it used to be for Cena, so much of the face/heel dynamics in WWE now are just completely rear end backwards but the booking just stubbornly insists that the reactions are exactly what they're supposed to be.

vince has no competition and is over 80 and also his friend trump somehow became loving president what the hell does he have to listen to ANYONE for?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Fentry posted:

I'm really glad PPVs are all going to be cross brand again so every PPV can be a slow death march towards The Big Dog

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Cabbit posted:

Joe is so wasted in this company.

at least he's making wwe money.... post network wwe money poo poo even that sucks

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i don't think i've cared about anything less in wrestling

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Miz/Rollins owned.

also bryan is gonna bryan

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Roman is more dead in the water than any wrestler I've ever seen at any spot on the card.

the comparison is always Diesel in 1995... but peep the year THAT WAS ONLY 1995 this has been FOUR loving YEARS

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Push El Burrito posted:

Love him or hate him, you gotta admit Roman exists.

not if i leave the arena when the match starts

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Namtab posted:

Can wwe survive without Vince though

when it gets sold to disney I'm sure they'll be fine as a brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The_Rob posted:

Disney wwe would be extremely mediocre and I don't get how a fan of wrestling could ever want that.

i'm not saying i want it, i'm being a truther and think triple h and steph don't give a poo poo because they'll make a zillion dollars when vince dies and they just loving sell the drat thing

• Locked thread