Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I thought there was a ton ton ton of recaps and the new version, but then I discovered the skip recap feature. Which was pulling out a full 3 minutes of episode in places.

I laughed just as hard this time when they visit Andy Richter on set. “You’re funny, you should be in the writers room...”

Did they not explain the maca root/estrogen in the recut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Escobarbarian posted:

Whoa now you mention it I don’t remember them actually properly explaining the George Sr./Oscar personality switch

There is “the weak will become the strong thing” but that’s immediately undercut.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Lady alluuuuure...

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I think it’s down to Jason’s acting that people that he would say likable, normal guy as he dated and kidnapped a retarded woman.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Did they explain P hound’s nickname this time?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

We arrested development wiki has the timeline and a bunch of issues with it. It seems that when they were as a tossup between a joke and the timeline they went with a joke (like the Pete funeral procession being years off.)
Not a bad way to weigh a comedy show.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

You can skip the recaps, you probably won’t notice because it says it on my text on white intro credits.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I think there is something really funny about the phrase Uncle Michael.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I found each episode probably have one or two really good bits but I can’t right this season any better than “pleasant”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I think the most frustrating thing about maybe and George Michael is that it’s been 15 years it will they won’t they. Walk through the door or close it.

• Locked thread