Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah I hate the ANUSTART joke and thought it was trying too hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol I like how everyone became pussies since 2004. It’s a comedy show not a documentary.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow it’s jarring how much older gob and George Michael look. Lindsey seems to have gone back to looking like she used to, s1-3 somehow though.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn’t like the first three episodes but after that I liked it. It feels way more like season 1 than any others in regards to being mostly all Michael focused and less zany.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Michael says Busty not Buster I thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The response from Bateman and the others seemed more to me that there’s another side to the situation that isn’t public knowledge other than the internet pretending it’s “mansplainjng”

• Locked thread