Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

Chairman Capone posted:

Tobias on To Entrap a Local Predator is one of my favorite scenes of the entire show, let alone season 4, and it's a crime the remix took out part of it (when John Beard asks him how old Maebe is)

I think that bit makes it into one of the final recaps of that bit in a much later remix episode, it wasn't completely gone, although it might lose its impact spread out like that. One place I thought a joke went missing was in the Tony Wonder/Sally Sitwell scene, the "destroy my life with GOB"/Sound of Silence bit. To me it might be the funniest line reading from Season 4, did I just miss it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
Our intrepid narrator compels you to go see a Star War

• Locked thread