Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chairman Capone posted:

the remix took out part of it (when John Beard asks him how old Maebe is)

What the gently caress? That's one of my favorite scenes too and Tobias' reply was great.

Also "BULLSHIT! :haw:" is still pure gold. I haven't seen the recut but I was one of those who really enjoyed season 4 as it was originally presented. I really liked how they handled the callbacks and layering of reveals of what was going on parallel to each character's episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chairman Capone posted:

If I recall, the original S4 also ends with Maebe being arrested as a sex predator after sleeping with her underage boyfriend.

My absolute favorite part of that is her brief pause before,"...nah, I'll be fine."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Heavy_D posted:

Our intrepid narrator compels you to go see a Star War

That ♪ Mr. F! ♪ bit :vince:

• Locked thread