Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

anotherone posted:

why didn't they just have Lucille 1 running for senator

Because Portia de Rossi had the most scheduling issues?

I enjoyed the first 8 episodes, but they definitely lost some magic. George Maheris is no teenage movie studio executive.

Marry me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Yeah, remixing and promoting season 4 as new episodes felt like publicity to me.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Wait, what? Tamboor is old news but did something else happen?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

I read all of that, including the follow up piece about Jason Bateman and Tony Hale getting poo poo on Twitter and apologizing. I'm glad for that follow up because I didn't see the problem. Tambor sounds like a dick, but I'm not sure what you're expecting of the others, especially in a group setting. Shawkat is to be commended for being correct and a bit brave with it, but that's as far as I can take it.

Hashtag me too needed to happen, but things like taking that interview and lambasting five humans with it undermine the movement's credibility.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Maybe we were expecting the others not to trip over their own dicks to support Tambor, while simultaneousy dismissing the woman he admitted to verbally abusing, who is sitting in front of them crying? Radical idea, I know.

Or they're good actors and thus empathetic and Tambor was sat there too? I'm happy to chalk that up to awkwardness.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Awkward situations rarely go well. And I can attest that being on set is stressful and can easily get heated without everybody concentrating on good behavior so for better or worse I agree with the argument. It's very similar to working in a kitchen that way, and it's not like girls shy away from that job for being bad cooks.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Escobarbarian posted:

The rebooted season of Beavis and Butt-Head is probably the gold standard for revivals tbh. As far as keeping the original spirit of the show goes anyway

Beavis was crying :v:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
They kind of set themselves up for that one.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Sinteres posted:

Jessica Walter still delivers one liners incredibly well, but we can always get that from Archer instead of making her endure this bullshit.

Disagreed, sadly. Archer has been going downhill for years. For a couple seasons it was my favorite, then it was merely good and watchable, and now I just don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Its one of those things where if you have some knowledge it's impossible not to see. My thing is audio though, and bad ADR and footsteps are admittedly not as bad as clumsy color keys and green screens.

• Locked thread