Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

PT6A posted:

I feel like there's an epidemic of people not realizing that protagonists are not necessary people you should be identifying with in terms of "oh, here's a good person", both with AD and other shows, and making Michael more overtly bad was a way of making this more clear, but it upset people who didn't realize Michael was poo poo all along.

Thread love Michael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

OldSenileGuy posted:

Did they ever reveal what the “horrible thing” Michael did before going back to the model home after Cinco is? The insinuation in the show is that he either slept with Lucille 2 or killed Lucille 2 (or both?). But the fact that it is never stated makes it seem like classic AD misdirection.

I always feel like it was definitely him trying to sleep with Lucille 2.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

I don’t know where I read it but supposedly Tambor went to bat for Bateman being cast in AD when he couldn’t get work for being a coke head which maybe explains his willingness to go to bat for Tambor.

Still lovely though.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Just drop Tambor and have Super Dave be the surrogate for George Sr again.

• Locked thread