Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
the replies are so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
yeah, i'd be worried about the clothes too

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wow, this is going to save me a lot on cats!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--sdYILOIh--/lfifblyxazsiyi3uhieb.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0DDQumaaCg

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

proud boys

i'm not even kidding, it's a thing with them. "don't touch your rear end, it's gay"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Uptime Sinclair posted:

you know how there's people who "can't drink plain water because of the taste" and drink diet soda or w/e instead? these flavor-blasted beef pucks are the equivalent, instead of fresh, good quality medium or lean ground beef which has a hundred uses.

what's worse, you can make your own flavour blasted beef pucks in like 20 minutes, for a tenth of the cost, and they won't have 300% of your daily recommended sodium intake per serving.

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jun 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Plank Walker posted:

like imagine thinking that any contact between your rear end cheeks would be so pleasurable it would instantly turn you gay

and then not doing it!

i can't it's just too far out there.

mind you these are the guys who wholeheartedly follow Dr. Kellogg's beliefs on masturbation too, so i guess it's consistent.

• Locked thread