Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Hector Beerlioz posted:

im the 3rd boob

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

One of my professors in college was known for going on impassioned rants when he got really into teaching a subject. He served in the second Iraq war and was not a fan of foreign policy at the time. One of his rants concluded with something like (while getting louder and faster as he went on,) "people in the Middle East have been killing each other for thousands of years for thousands of reasons, and now George W Barbecue thinks he can walk in, wave his hand, and make peace happen. That's not how it works!"

I shortened it to GWBBQ.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Will & Grace. It's always been one of my favorite shows. Karen's anonymous persona Anastasia Beaverhausen

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

its from Total Recall

How do we know he’s not the actual Kuato, or barring that, my late mother’s ostomy bag which we nicknamed Kuato?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Big Beef City posted:

*Looks down*

:smuggo:

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Lust.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i saw an

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
You would have to ask FactsAreUseless, but i suspect that the inspiration was related to eating rear end.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's....shinobi with a j in it

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

The White Dragon posted:

it's my illuminati rank op

e: i haven't gotten a promotion in over a decade though

:yossame:

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
It was given to me in a mod-run rename thread. I forgot what my original username was, but I think it was inspired by items I had on my desk.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I like science fiction and I like music

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I took it off a kid in rocket league

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Mod name change thread. I've seen other terrible country music themed names so I assume we all came from that thread. Thanks EPG?

The_end
May 17, 2014
My first screen name was also my AIM screen name. I forgot the password and the email i used to register it was deleted.

I dont know why i picked The_end. I do know i had an altered level of consciousness when i registered.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I was really drunk at the time and went into my goon roommate's room and started talking about what the "the most unbeatable thing ever" would be and decided it was twelve Batmans.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
This guy and crippling depression.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I'm a white man who is constantly downtrodden. Actually no, it's

Waterbed Wendy posted:

It was given to me by a person giving away free usernames. It means nothing to me.

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
It’s the song that was playing at the time.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwEbhjGPbec&t=1377s

poo poo, didn't add the timestamp originally.

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 02:10 on May 8, 2018

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

quote:

Butts Up (A.K.A. "A-Ball", "Asses Up", "Assies' Rehab & Tea", "Balliver Shagnasty's Revenge", "Balls Deep", "Ballsies", "Beartrap"[1][2] , "Blackjack", "Blue Gooch", "Booties Up", "Brandings", "Buju Gay", "Buns Up", "Burn Ball", "Burn", "Butt Ball", "Buttock Blocker", "Chance", "Chinese Suicides", "Electric Booty", "Error", "Fire in the Bum", "Fumble", "Glempner", "Jetters", "Kirby", "Murderball", "No Fear", "Off the Wall", "Peanut Butter", "Pee Pee'd", "Peg", "Red Ace", "Red rear end", "Red Bum", "Red Butt", "Red Out", "Rosies", "Rump Rounders", "Sky Blue", "Slaughterhouse", "Spread", "Sting", "Stitch", "Suicide", or "Wall Ball") is a North American elementary school children's playground game originating in the 1950s or earlier. It is slightly similar to the game Screen Ball. Butts Up or Booties Up began in the 1940s or 1950s as a penalty phase of various city street games. Butts Up is played with a ball (such as a tennis ball or racquetball) on a paved surface against a wall, with a variable number of participants—usually more than three and often likely to exceed ten. Butts Up tends to be played during recess, before or after school.[citation needed]. Popular in New England is another frequent variation of wallball that usually differs a lot from the more widely known 'Butts Up'.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Waterbed Wendy posted:

It was given to me by a person giving away free usernames. It means nothing to me.

But I love Chick-fil-A breakfast chicken biscuits so it's ok.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
It was the faith no more song I had on when I registered. I didn’t want to use a username I used elsewhere to prevent any doxxing.

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene
It was either going to be this or Orange Julius Caesar

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Waffle House is great for many, many reasons

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Waffle House posted:

Waffle House is great for many, many reasons

Murder?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Worldstar, but yes, that's one of them!

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

A t-shirt I had in my closet from the ska band madness.. I was seriously trying to come up with a hacker name in my teenage years and saw the old madness band shirt and boom it stuck.

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

Team fortress classic

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
1.) Pap smear is a cool 2 words, easily abbreviates to "pap", pretty unique, a little edgy, fun to say

2.) I'm not truthfully named for the medical procedure where a doctor scrapes the top of your hoohah. My username is actually a reference to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPnuxyxk0AY

Alice <3

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
^ good taste

a mod changed my name to this in a secret halloween namechange thread. I really hope it wasn't Gnarly, I don't want to give him any credit for anything funny.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
When I was a kid, every kid in school had an "uncle at Nintendo" that knew about Super Mario Bros. 17 that was coming out

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
a friend kept yelling "am i dead? am i dead?" when we were all playing video games & we thought he was saying "mydad? mydad?"

Miracle Mike
Sep 23, 2012

I talk too much
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Waffle House posted:

Worldstar, but yes, that's one of them!

imo wal mart produces higher quality worldstar-type videos. in the waffle house someone either retreats to the bathrooms, or goes outside; in wal mart, someone grabs poo poo off the shelves

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

:wave: thanks friend

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
During that horrible era when SJWs invaded the forum, it seemed anything you'd say would deeply offend someone, so...

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I like writng letters

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
These threads are stupjd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Waterbed Wendy posted:

• Locked thread