Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thx for the tunes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yh9i0PAjck

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Manifisto

suddenly got a craving for leeks, not sure why

twoday

Yeah, that's right

The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
just got to hear the evening raga, in the evening and it's a

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

twoday

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
digging the fake sitar music!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

twoday

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

:coffeepal:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Good morning

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Manifisto

this is amazing

is it a digital effect or do you have a didgeridoo (or something similar)?

also good morning!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

https://i.imgur.com/2eXAWHc.mp4

Matoi Ryuko

Manifisto posted:

this is amazing

also good morning!

I own and occasionally play the digieridoo AMA.

Manifisto

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I own and occasionally play the digieridoo AMA.

congrats on your termite log!

are you able to do circular breathing? I play the trumpet, or rather I used to, it's been a while, and circular breathing was one of those things that seemed really cool in theory but a great deal of effort to learn how to do properly.

Matoi Ryuko

Manifisto posted:

congrats on your termite log!

are you able to do circular breathing? I play the trumpet, or rather I used to, it's been a while, and circular breathing was one of those things that seemed really cool in theory but a great deal of effort to learn how to do properly.

Its really easy to circular breathe w/ the didgeridoo, although I have no frame of reference considering I was in 4th grade the last time I played a trumpet.

I'm 31 now.

twoday

Manifisto posted:

this is amazing

also good morning!

Sorry I have been in the jungle for the past week and not posting.

No, I own a didgeridoo but this is not it. This is just 4 audio tracks of me singing simultaneously. I have spent the last 7 years practicing the art of Tuvanese bitonal throatsinging

twoday fucked around with this message at 05:39 on May 26, 2018

twoday

I am also 31 now, cheers

Manifisto

neat

e: also happy birthday, 31 is a good age

but they're all good

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 05:43 on May 26, 2018

twoday

Did you see the thing ? I am trying to make it publicly viewable but I am in a lovely cabin in the forest now and haven't got the internet acess to repost it all properly and I should sleep

twoday

Manifisto posted:

neat

e: also happy birthday, 31 is a good age

but they're all good

Yes actually this true

twoday

In a jungle for real

Was chasing monkeys all day

Pretty exhausted

twoday

Will repost this at some point thanks for watching!!

twoday fucked around with this message at 19:18 on May 26, 2018

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
That is so beautiful and strange. Eerie yet oddly comforting. What nice camera work, too. You have cool talents Good Morning!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Hugh Malone posted:

That is so beautiful and strange. Eerie yet oddly comforting. What nice camera work, too. You have cool talents Good Morning!

:same:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Also :five:

Twenty Four

The urge to quote, exercising restraint.

twoday

Thanks friends, very good morning to you

Manifisto

to you too! and thank you for posting the thing.

ty nesamdoom!

mags

good morning byob

paul_soccer12 posted:

twoday

I will repost a reedited version when I get back home. On vacation now

poverty goat

:coffeepal:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

:420:

mags

paul_soccer12 posted:

twoday

Good morning!

I have purchased a mandolin. Does anyone know any good mandolon songs?

Robot Made of Meat

twoday posted:

Good morning!

Mandolin Rain?

Mandolin by Spandau Ballet?

Not sure either of those actually feature a mandolin.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

twoday posted:

Good morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZdmm6ikF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY_AwiyI4mw

eukara

Do you believe in life after bomb?
had two cups of coffee this morning and it somehow makes me feel happier than a morning without coffee.
is that a secret perk I didn't know about as a kid?

twoday

:unsmigghh:GOOD MORNING:unsmigghh:

I bought a mandolin and I made a soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/autophobe/waiting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

Good morning. Your body is a lawn mower. Get a grip on the starter rope and pull that sucker until you roar to life.

• Locked thread