Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My pizza finally showed up an hour late but they only have one delivery driver, so I just let it go.
Eventually I'll just give up on eating pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

give up on eating pizza

<:mad:> NO

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If weed is gone forever, then I'm never eating pizza again

I'm going to become... Straight edge

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I like my edges a little ragged and very crispy.

take the moon

by sebmojo

hamjobs posted:

If weed is gone forever, then I'm never eating pizza again

I'm going to become... Straight edge

crust punk

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Lol

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Heard about some thing called farmimg weedcoin?

Apparently you can generate it by growing weed, and then you can turn it into coins somehow

May or may not involve ice caves?

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
This ""drilldo squirt"" character (if that is his real name) claims that he's going to 'bring weed back.' But is that actually something any of us want?

Vote for me, and I promise that I will do what it take to bring weed forward.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I smoked some sativa last week and not only was I not high I was super awake and alert and cleaned my kitchen. Is this an weed you should bring back?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bacon Taco posted:

I smoked some sativa last week and not only was I not high I was super awake and alert and cleaned my kitchen. Is this an weed you should bring back?

definitely yes

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I'm pretty sure the right sativa with your coffee/tea in the morning and a cigarette chaser actually makes you super human.

Koishi Komeiji

The most byob drug is any drug that sounds like it could be a pokemon:

benzos, jenkem, dexies, sizzurp, whippets etc.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Koishi Komeiji posted:

woah

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Whippets are extremely good dogs

Koishi Komeiji

hamjobs posted:

But have you ever petted a whippet.........on whippets? :q:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I've never given a dog drugs so no but I might pet a dog while I am smonk we'd

ArmTheHomeless

hamjobs posted:

I've never given a dog drugs so no but I might pet a dog while I am smonk we'd

My dog stole a small edible once and he ended up fine. I was scared at first but he ended up just hanging out with us.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

hamjobs posted:

but are they extremely good drugs tho????? too??

cda

by Hand Knit
Concept: a political cartoon
Description: a big marijuana leaf with a frowning face is chained to an anvil that says CORPORATE INTERESTS on it. The marijuana leaf has a boner and is getting his dick sucked by an old toothless Grandma, while a decrepit Grandpa with a WEED #1 foam finger on his hand cheers her on
Title: Why Weed Is Not Cool Now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

guys guys

did he bring it back yet

because i might have brought a little back

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
As long as you keep the spirit of weed alive it will always be back in your heart.

----------------

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Can you imagine if weed was not cool? There would be dudes intentionally being lovely just to be cool and it would be tragic all hell

"Ah yes the counterculture

*Puffs CBD oil vape pen, which sounds like it would be cool but is the nerdiest poo poo*

Enjoy your hallucinogenic "strains" you simpletons"

Ugh. Terrible.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

cda posted:

Concept: a political cartoon
Description: a big marijuana leaf with a frowning face is chained to an anvil that says CORPORATE INTERESTS on it. The marijuana leaf has a boner and is getting his dick sucked by an old toothless Grandma, while a decrepit Grandpa with a WEED #1 foam finger on his hand cheers her on
Title: Why Weed Is Not Cool Now

lmbo

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

drilldo squirt posted:

As long as you keep the spirit of weed alive it will always be back in your heart.

I am the spirit of weed, olive

redm

Koishi Komeiji posted:

yo dog we heard you like whippets so we gave you two whippets so you can pet a whippet on a whippet

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

i try to keep the weed in my smoke case personally so it doesn't stank up my backpack but this is also cool

appreciating you again, drilldo, you are my personal favorite and a hero

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i did not get any of the weed that got brung back, please now address me as "Skip"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hugh Malone posted:

i did not get any of the weed that got brung back, please now address me as "Skip"

hi skip i'm dad, here is your :420:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

breaking news: weed is back and better than ever. move west, my homies. our entire loving generation is traumatized by the ongoing collapse of society, so we all qualify for dank as gently caress medical grade weed. or you could be a weed hipster like cda who's mad that something good happened and wants to ruin it for everyone else.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

cat_herder posted:

breaking news: weed is back and better than ever. move west, my homies. our entire loving generation is traumatized by the ongoing collapse of society, so we all qualify for dank as gently caress medical grade weed. or you could be a weed hipster like cda who's mad that something good happened and wants to ruin it for everyone else.

"The Central American drug cartels are watching one of their income streams evaporate as weed becomes legal in various areas, but John Boehner said something good about it, and he's bad!"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

weed....weed is extremely good, my friends, do not be alarmed but it's great and i love it and i don't give a dang hoot what anyone else says about it

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

cat_herder posted:

"The Central American drug cartels are watching one of their income streams evaporate as weed becomes legal in various areas, but John Boehner said something good about it, and he's bad!"

"People know what they're getting finally and it's changing lives but there is no ethical consumption under capitalism!"

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

cat_herder posted:

"People know what they're getting finally and it's changing lives but there is no ethical consumption under capitalism!"

cda, my friend, just take slow, deep tokes and you'll calm right down.

cda

by Hand Knit
Weed is a Pottery Barn of the mind now

cda

by Hand Knit
Weed is a normie drug now. Wake up in the morning, drink my coffee, eat my marijuana, take my Zyrtec and blood pressure pills. Nothing wrong with that, but you can't have a culture around Zyrtec.

cda

by Hand Knit
Now, Molly on the other hand, is BYOB

cda

by Hand Knit
We only get one drug, and all the rest are owned by TCC. I say it's time to let them have weed, and a will take a counter cultural drug like Molly.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda, i am declaring war against you for deriding weed as a normie drug, as i, clearly not a normie, love weed and also i don't take blood pressure pills, it's prilosec ok, i have chronic heartburn from eating too many Biscuits n' Gravy flavored Potato Chip Crisps as sold to me by the funny tv man, Mr. Larry the Cable Guy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Weed is so good that scientists have figured out a way to create a sub-space portal, or "weed hole" that allows us to chuff up and travel to places where there's a great view to get cheefed.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Weed nostalgia

• Locked thread