Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Runaway Legs
Oct 11, 2012

Not a hat
Fun Shoe
It's not a hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This dude just REALLY loving hates "Lady of Spain."

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
My avatar is self explanatory.

The_end
May 17, 2014
I am too lazy/cheap

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Old guy from New Improved Institutional Quality: In the Environment of Liquids and Nasals a Parasitic Vowel Sometimes Develops (1976, Owen Land)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCbJCcvX7P0

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
My job involves nuclear weapons, this is a clip from one of the test detonations.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
a very cool dude hacked the TV on my birthday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj1mUk04_ho

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

From a Photoshop thread called Combine Iconic Images. I did Groucho Marx smoking the Hindenburg. I colorized the flames for the av.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I just really like cats

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
robert de niro putting a wiggle on

jeromas
Aug 30, 2007

All full. Is that it? Naw, I don't think so. I think you're too scared to be eatin'.
College Slice
Sgt. Chowdown as played by Gary Oldman. The man can do anything.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
It's a cracker, because the "thing" I decided on having here is crackers.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Mine was originally Ginger, the trusty companion of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar from That Mitchell and Webb look. He was wearing a 76ers cap.

I had that avatar for a few years, then during the 2016 primaries I changed the face to Bernie, the 76ers logo to a hammer and sickle, and the bottle of alcohol to a molotov cocktail.

Later I added the bird on his shoulder when it was discovered that animals befriend Bernie like he is latter day Saint Francis of Assisi.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Ralph Hurley posted:

A long time ago I got talked into helping teach a Saturday afternoon intro to animation class for kids around 10 to 12 years old. I showed them how to make flip books and scan the pages to see it as frames of animation in the computer. I was digging around on an old hard drive and I found this little running guy that was drawn by a kid named Jessie. I don't know what became of Jessie but he's gotta be like 23 now. gently caress.

This is very similar to my story. In high school, my friend drew a little comic of a smug bomb getting it's fuse lit then freaking out. Over a decade later I found it in an old box and decided to animate it into a gif.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Mine is from a early 2000s movie “The Salton Sea”.

It still holds up pretty well check it out.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
mine's a football reference that also reveals the miserable state where I live

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
It’s a Nintendo Xbox

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

It's the coolest most 'tudest picture I've ever seen :D :cool: :sonic:

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
people say some pretty sarcastic things on this web site!

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
I unironically love and adore Trump

whoever he is

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

criscodisco posted:

Mine is a picture of me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2up7su7CeMU

that is a great song

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Halser posted:

I unironically love and adore Trump

whoever he is

Isn't he the guy from Ghosts Can't Do It?

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

General Dog posted:

Isn't he the guy from Ghosts Can't Do It?

got something to watch tonight, thanks

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
It's a gif of a dog that got his body digitally removed. I saw it on these forums once and decided that it should be my avatar. The original is a lot better but is 5mb.
https://i.imgur.com/ttJdLt6.gifv

The look on his face still makes me laugh every time he bounces up. I'm glad I managed to have that frame in the gif.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

There was an article someone about machine sex toys someone posted. I cropped a head shot on one of the weirdest looking motherfuckers in the article for a chuckle. Trig Discipline bought it for me. A few years later someone was distorting avs with a vaporwave look, but I forget his name :(

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

RabbitWizard posted:

It's a gif of a dog that got his body digitally removed. I saw it on these forums once and decided that it should be my avatar. The original is a lot better but is 5mb.
https://i.imgur.com/ttJdLt6.gifv

The look on his face still makes me laugh every time he bounces up. I'm glad I managed to have that frame in the gif.

That is a most excellent avatar! :3

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I was given this after I managed to destroy TFR's traveling gopher target by shooting at it wrong

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
It's Adam Graves. He was a hockey player. His nickname is Gravy.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

This is one of the best avs on here. That scene made me jump in my seat because it's so loving creepy.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I made it out of my head pasted onto my body

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
i iaint explainin poo poo op your not my boss

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
no idea, one day i had it

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
Mine is a dog with a headache

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

my best av ever was morrowind, gently caress

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I lost Thunderdome.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I used to enjoy playing Katamari a lot in my younger days. And I think the King of All Cosmos would be a democrat. Why not.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i googled "gorilla lawyer"

then i visited the cyberpunk av thread

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UyTLn_M2FA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It is a character from the game Splatoon

She is saying "woomy" over and over again like I do when I play Splatoon

Woomy isn't really a word but it's what many people think it sounds like when you mash "booyah!" and the character says something in their gibberish language

It's glitchy because a cool goon made it that way in a thread so I could but it again and give Lowtax some spine money

• Locked thread