Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
*throws away grimes cassette* nothing but tUnE-yArDs for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

This thread is looking both musky and grimey

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
why doesnt elon just play video game if i had lots of money i would just play video game

naem
May 29, 2011

Nooner posted:

why doesnt elon just play video game if i had lots of money i would just play video game

unironically same

I would just have a giant IMAX theater sized game room/wack shack

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Elon is melting down because he thought dating grimes would remake his image but he's getting trashed everyday in the media lol

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

King Vidiot posted:

I think most of us are just debating whether Visions is her only good album. Some of us say yes, others... are not so sure!

For my money yes, Visions is her only good album.

e: Now I'm just waiting for the next indie hipster shakeup, when one of the guys from MGMT starts dating Tomi Lahren.

steinrokkan posted:

Visions is her only good album, with sparks of good stuff appearing outside of it.

Spot on.

berth ell pup posted:

Art Angels > Visions > Halfaxa > Geidi Primes

I don’t know why this is so hard to understand.

It's not hard to understand idiocy, and subsequently discard it. :milk:

china bot posted:

*throws away grimes cassette* nothing but tUnE-yArDs for me

:drat:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Bobcats posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", Grimes continues to insist as she slowly shrinks and transforms into a bejeweled fairy hood ornament

hahaha

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

SciFiDownBeat posted:

This thread is looking both musky and grimey

Remember when she dated the captain off of "Deadliest Catch"?

she was the grimes of the ancient mariner

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Genderfluent posted:

Elon is melting down because he thought dating grimes would remake his image but he's getting trashed everyday in the media lol

banging a bony hipster chick isn't improving a image.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Seriously, just LOL if you think Elon isn't as bad or worse as Weinstein or Uday Hussein.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
the only thing that annoys me about Grimes is she's one of those artists where if i say "i don't like it" her fans say "oh i guess you just don't like pop music then"

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

precision posted:

the only thing that annoys me about Grimes is she's one of those artists where if i say "i don't like it" her fans say "oh i guess you just don't like pop music then"

I find there are a lot of people who've convinced themselves that she isn't pop, which is weird af

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Grandma Panic! posted:

Is she wearing a Tesla choker

Love 2 dress like the bad guys from the Hunger games.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I find there are a lot of people who've convinced themselves that she isn't pop, which is weird af

yeah that happens too. Bjork fans used to be the same way. Bjork > Grimes imo

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

precision posted:

yeah that happens too. Bjork fans used to be the same way. Bjork > Grimes imo

I can only seem to dig early Bjork, def Post and Homogenic, and Vespertine. She lost me after that, and honestly it's probably due to Matthew Barney so it's fitting for this thread. gently caress Matthew Barney in the face.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
She'll try and talk about it when shes in her 30's but get brain wiped and die mysteriously.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
No, she will come out of this like an insane person and Elon will be like, oh you can see shes insane, its all lies....

And she will be Carrie Fishered as a self drugged mentally unstable person, who lies and cant be believed. until she dies.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Tesla has always been on the rocks, they got the son of the guy from China Heavy in a room with Grimes and he changed his dads mind.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
How many people can say the person who sung the song originally sung it Karaoke with you, then they sucked your dick.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i do like the idealistic image tesla presented early on that he then completely failed to live up to
dont know anything about grimes. dont follow music personalities. that poo poo is one step above watching americas got talent religiously

Universe Master posted:

Change the channel, Marge

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Grimes is very basic music and its charm for certain people is thats its either really basic or cultivated basic, and from there its not great music so who gives a gently caress apart from those people.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sheldon Adelson keep your paws off Alice Glass :mad:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
when it comes to eating the rich somebody better dab her with a napkin first is all i'm saying.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I can only seem to dig early Bjork, def Post and Homogenic, and Vespertine. She lost me after that, and honestly it's probably due to Matthew Barney so it's fitting for this thread. gently caress Matthew Barney in the face.

get drunk and watch Cremaster 3 and THEN WE'LL TALK

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

china bot posted:

get drunk and watch Cremaster 3 and THEN WE'LL TALK

I'd literally rather cut my eyes out of my head.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

:getin:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mirthless posted:

this guy's endgame is wiping out everyone with a sub-1m networth when we're no longer useful to industry

That's what the mars stuff is all about : a future dumping ground for undesirables

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Nooner posted:

Musk thinks he is playing a videogame. He's trying to get the space race victory.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I will not be getting in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Nice

• Locked thread