Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
we're all going to be doing molly and talking about it. first order of business, what is the molly number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

one time i went to a music festival and everyone seemed to be looking for someone named molly... i would walk by people and they would sort of half mumble "molly?" to me. there were some other people who seemed to have found her, saying "i got molly here" but i could never quite connect them with the people looking for her. i felt bad because it's not nice to lose track of a friend at a music festival, they are big places with a lot of people! so i tried to help out and ask where she was and someone showed me some kind of medicine?? very confusing imo, never did find her either

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

please bring back naming new drugs after extremely average-sounding people

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

one time i went to a music festival and everyone seemed to be looking for someone named molly... i would walk by people and they would sort of half mumble "molly?" to me. there were some other people who seemed to have found her, saying "i got molly here" but i could never quite connect them with the people looking for her. i felt bad because it's not nice to lose track of a friend at a music festival, they are big places with a lot of people! so i tried to help out and ask where she was and someone showed me some kind of medicine?? very confusing imo, never did find her either

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FutonForensic

got some douglas here. this douglas will gently caress up your whole week

alnilam

coming up tonight at 10, when your teen talks about "doing jim" they may not be talking about physical education... channel 5 gives a look into this dangerous new drug and how to talk to your teen about it

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

alnilam posted:

coming up tonight at 10, when your teen talks about "doing jim" they may not be talking about physical education... channel 5 gives a look into this dangerous new drug and how to talk to your teen about it

the unabonger

cda posted:

we're all going to be doing molly and talking about it. first order of business, what is the molly number

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

38 ‘cause the 3 looks like lips and the 8 looks like two Molly pills. only punk rear end bitches take one.

Manifisto

i got some moly in my kitchen right now

because I am not a carbon-steel-having knife freak like bo-peps

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi Molly do you have any pets, crimes or hobbies you would like to share

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Manifisto posted:

i got some moly in my kitchen right now

because I am not a carbon-steel-having knife freak like bo-peps

i have many knives made from different kinds of steel thank you very much

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

i have many knives made from different kinds of steel thank you very much

right right I forgot about your katanas

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

got some douglas here. this douglas will gently caress up your whole week

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
can we pleeeeease call our drugs something other than "Not Drugs" because the cops aren't buyin it

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mister magpie posted:

can we pleeeeease call our drugs something other than "Not Drugs" because the cops aren't buyin it

I call mine Kevin, because Kevin sounds pretty average and nice

like hey y'all wanna get together and sit in a circle and do Kevin and then stare into space like we've really found god but actually it's just Kevin

Macnult

alnilam posted:

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

cda posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
3C

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
when we gonna get more drugs named after breakfast cereal, a la Special K

cda

by Hand Knit
Fruit Loops

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

Fruit Loops

I'm pretty sure Honey Smacks is when you get laced smack, so Fruit Loops is when you accidentally eat a lot of maraschino cherries soaked in LSD

the unabonger
ayo lemme get somma those honey bunches of oats

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i flunked out posted:

ayo lemme get somma those honey bunches of oats

bruh these are the dankest bunches of oats i've EVER seen; so sticky and bunchy and full of "oats"

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
reese's puffs :350:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

railing that fruity pebble poo poo

Macnult

byob: chill colors, nice textures

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Tasty sound.

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
drat man, this poo poo got me cinnamon toast hosed

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Wipes frosted flakes out of my beard while I spend the next five ours explaining the meanings behind rush's album 2112.

----------------

Twenty Four

snorting grape nuts

Macnult

a hearty mix of posting and gloving

Macnult

everyone hates mondays, and tuesdays make everyone sad

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Twenty Four posted:

snorting grape nuts

not judging, but I stray away from the hard stuff.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
*beeper goes off*

"crunchatize me cap'n!"

wearing a lampshade

cutting the roof of your mouth increases absorption rate

wearing a lampshade

Only real cerealheads will know

ron color
me turning on computer: molly? heh. let me introduce you to my best friend luffy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
This thread makes me ecstatic

• Locked thread