Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

AnonymousNarcotics (4): Slamburger, Alasdair Crawfish, Yami Fenrir, CapitalistPig, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir
Jonathan Fisk (1): Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir
Yami Fenrir (1): IcePhoenix, IcePhoenix, Jedit
CapitalistPig (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir
Lynch No One! (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
Slamburger (0): Yami Fenrir, Jedit, Yami Fenrir, Jedit
Jedit (0): AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, AnonymousNarcotics, Slamburger, Slamburger, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (9): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, CCKeane, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, Jonathan Fisk, Mr. F!, SalTheBard

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 15th, 2018 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 40 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I seem to recall that rhetoric from the 1920s :thunk:

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.

Slamburger posted:

In looking at the other votes on AN and the subsequent discussion, I think Alasdair looks the worst for committing and then easing back into shitposting. I would vote him today.

Also, AN has been avoiding the thread, maybe to prevent digging a hole, or hoping people move on to other targets. This isn't necessarily scummy and might just be self-preservation, but I'd like to hear some reads from her now that there is a good amount of real content.

oh my god then vote me then. although i've not been shitposting, wtf.

i'm still p happy w my vote on anarc, worst case we lose some whitenoise useless town (sorry anarc)

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
in the years since ive not played mafia have we come full circle back to dumb finger of suspicion bullshit btw?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Yami Fenrir posted:

Uhm no. My point is, that both of them are likely evil, as in my mind Keane is covering for his scum buddy, AN. I am advocating lunching BOTH of them. AN has a bunch of traction already, so I remained on them. On top of that, lynching AN makes more sense - since Keane could be a false positive scum ping, due to me lacking meta knowledge.

As such, I want to lynch AN first, see if AN is scum, and if they are I would advocate lunching Keane.

It's this post:

I don't quite understand what you meant with "Honestly despite allegedly "being right" about everything" and the context of "Yami's passing was super scummy", is as closely as I can describe it?

I saw a post of your in Opus Falconis where you said "You called out the entire scum team" but I couldn't remember if you did or not so hence allegedly.

Passing = Posting sorry!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Okay.

I'm going to have to go to sleep now. This may sound like an oddly specific request but please, if 3 or 4 votes suddenly appear immediately after this post, please think to yourself: "Why are these votes suddenly on Yami, who has posted that they will be going to sleep and therefore cannot defend themselves before a lunch?"

Do not think "Hey, there's 4 votes on this guy for some reason, let's vote for him too because we want a lynch and he's the closest to a lynch!"

Thanks in advance.

Or, in other words, I'm not going to be able to be around when the deadline hits. I think we should lunch AN today, for reasons I've explained over the course of a lot of posts earlier, and as such am going to keep my vote on them.

SalTheBard posted:

I saw a post of your in Opus Falconis where you said "You called out the entire scum team" but I couldn't remember if you did or not so hence allegedly.

Passing = Posting sorry!

Oh, no, I think that was meant to be more like "I figured out who the scum team was when I came back and was dead, because people were really obvious and really forced my mislynch". For Example, Town Podima would have wanted to keep me around (they often said so in other chats) whereas Scum Podima lead the charge on the lynch. Bottleknight due to mason stuff connecting to the lunch, and I had AA pegged as scum already due to the change in behavior (Pod told me that was the reason they pushed so hard for my mislynch)

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
But enough off topic for now. See you guys tomorrow... hopefully!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote chores, imo

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Jonathan Fisk posted:

lol at chores vanishing into a puff of smoke

sorry we're not all unemployed losers

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote tremta with my double voting power

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

got some chores tonight posted:

it's not much better being a loser in education

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

considering the effort i have to go through to read your garbage posts I'd say i'm working overtime anyway

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

remember when someone subbed in for some guy and then that guy never posted either

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

it's not much better being a loser in education

good thing im not a loser and instead am really cool so your comeback doesnt even work just like you (who is also a loser)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

remember when someone subbed in for some guy and then that guy never posted either

I don't really have a whole lot to add though that hasn't been talked about to death

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

ol' "accidental kevorkian" tryna look hard

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Yami is comming off very defensively which... I don't like to be honest.

Yami is questionable in my book, but I like ##vote Fisk better.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

ol' "accidental kevorkian" tryna look hard

wait what

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chores killed 5 people on the operating table this year alone

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

chores killed 5 people on the operating table this year alone

ahhhhhhhh ok.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

in any event, your terrible read on me strikes me as stupid rather than scummy, so I'll vote

1) chores
2) yami
3) mags

in that order

going to sharpen skates and play hockey bbl

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

in any event, your terrible read on me strikes me as stupid rather than scummy, so I'll vote

1) chores
2) yami
3) mags

in that order

going to sharpen skates and play hockey bbl

Well I am a bit retarded I must admit.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Yami Fenrir posted:

You know, I have to say, the wording of this is a bit weird considering you're voting me right now. Not saying you're trying to bandwagon me, but... It comes over weird to me :V

Either way, I think we should lunch AN at this point. A lot of the content has been centered around them, they have not provided much (if any) real content themselves - but were defended by both Keane and b-minus. I remember reading where that scum likes having their teammates deflect for them over going hard on their own defense, and really, neither of these defenses were really all that convincing to me. Keanes defense was as close to a textbook scum deflection as you can get, while b-minus only posted "I'm suspicious on the people voting you", except... never explaining why.

Lunching AN gives us information about both these players, epecially Keane.

I'm voting you because I don't like the way you come across, but that's moot because I'm the first one on you. This is why I don't like Dick's comment: by putting a vote on you I have provided the opportunity for others to follow suit, and they haven't.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Jedit posted:

I'm voting you because I don't like the way you come across, but that's moot because I'm the first one on you. This is why I don't like Dick's comment: by putting a vote on you I have provided the opportunity for others to follow suit, and they haven't.

I don't understand what you mean by this, can you rephrase?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Dick Bastardly posted:

Yami's posting is scummy for a veteran mafia player. My point being I think Yami's mafia naivete looks scummy but perhaps not so much in the light of Yami's experience (or lack thereof).

But it seems like everyone has a meta read that yami posts scummily, so its not really low hanging fruit? Unless someone is unfamiliar with Yami's posting, and if they are is it low hanging fruit?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I think dick bastardly knows Yami is town, because he's scum.

##vote Dick bastardly

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Keane. Are you and alasdair really mod confirmed masons

Lol

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

CCKeane posted:

I don't understand what you mean by this, can you rephrase?

Dick said Yami was a good pick for a D1 bandwagon. If that's true, then why is nobody doing it?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jedit posted:

Dick said Yami was a good pick for a D1 bandwagon. If that's true, then why is nobody doing it?

Possibly because when it seemed like Fisk was trying to start one it got shot down and he was called scum?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Mafia edit: Dick also said that Taste was taking advantage of Yami's apparent scumminess. But he isn't. Nobody is. So Dick is soft pushing people away from Yami.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Possibly because when it seemed like Fisk was trying to start one it got shot down and he was called scum?

When was that?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

2 hours 20 mins until the lynch.

You guys should all vote Dick with me. He's scum

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Never mind, Hal, I see what you're angling at. It feels less like a run-up to me because I also think Yami is posting oddly.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jedit posted:

Mafia edit: Dick also said that Taste was taking advantage of Yami's apparent scumminess. But he isn't. Nobody is. So Dick is soft pushing people away from Yami.

Yeah agreed Dick seems pretty invested in Yami towniness for no apparent reason

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah agreed Dick seems pretty invested in Yami towniness for no apparent reason

So you agree that Dick is soft, pushing?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Slamburger posted:

So you agree that Dick is soft, pushing?

:a2m:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Votecount for Day 1

AnonymousNarcotics (4): Slamburger, Alasdair Crawfish, Yami Fenrir, CapitalistPig, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir
Jonathan Fisk (2): Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, Dick Bastardly
Dick Bastardly (1): Mr. F!
got some chores tonight (1): Jonathan Fisk
Yami Fenrir (1): IcePhoenix, IcePhoenix, Jedit
CapitalistPig (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir
Lynch No One! (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
Slamburger (0): Yami Fenrir, Jedit, Yami Fenrir, Jedit
Jedit (0): AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, AnonymousNarcotics, Slamburger, Slamburger, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (6): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, SalTheBard

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 15th, 2018 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 58 minutes.

So we have 4 - Anon, 2 - JFisk, 1 - DB, 1 - Chores, 1- Yami

Anon, B-, Keane, Hal, IP and myself haven't voted.

It's interesting because I think if Anon was town then there would be a bigger scum push because we are headed towards a no-cuddle at this point.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

:whitewater:

i just wanted to be sure

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Still feeling it.

##vote Jedit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m really not feeling anon. Even though I was initially suspicious of him, I can’t overlook the influx of votes he received. His absence is concerning though. Not sure why he hasn’t showed up to defend himself.

• Locked thread