Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Just a heads up Anon is at -1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

CCKeane posted:

You got 20 minutes. Make your case on me. I'll wait.

Fake Mason claim, bad pushes, failure to have the courage of your convictions.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

CCKeane posted:

You got 20 minutes. Make your case on me. I'll wait.

Lol

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote keane

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Or dick

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Or Alasdair

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Someone's got the shotgun out, I see.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Yami could be scum. Should we execute to find out? Who's in?

I really dislike this post, would vote dicky b

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Jedit posted:

Fake Mason claim, bad pushes, failure to have the courage of your convictions.

It's pretty messed up to claim Alasdair and I aren't friends.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ten minutes. End it.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Vote for dick bastardly!!!

##vote dick

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mr. F! posted:

Vote for dick bastardly!!!

##vote dick

Do you really think this will gain traction in ten minutes?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m going to vote anon in 5 min.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I don't think it's going to be anyone but Anon at this point, but tomorrow I really want to look at Dick, Mr F and Keane. Side order of Yami.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

CapitalistPig posted:

Do you really think this will gain traction in ten minutes?

Only if we all try really really hard

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

That's dependent on whether Anon flips Town or not, of course.

Anyway, ##vote Anon

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Whatever no reason to wait ##vote anon

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ffs Jedit lol

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

The afternoon had extended into evening, and twilight was fast approaching. The salt mines had closed for the day, and everybody was in the town square, discussing things at first. Discussion turned into suspicion. Suspicion turned into accusation. Previous grudges were dredged up, and the town square went from crowd to jury to executioner. Old Nan Hobart was beloved by most in Ulysses, but she had never liked the banker. Despite a lack of evidence, she never stood a chance to the mob…

:rip: Anonymous Narcotics, Old Nan Hobart, Doc (town-aligned doctor) was executed D1. :rip:

It is now N1.

Get in your night actions.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

AnonymousNarcotics (9): Slamburger, Alasdair Crawfish, Yami Fenrir, CapitalistPig, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, IcePhoenix, CCKeane, SalTheBard, Jedit, b-minus1
b-minus1 (1): got some chores tonight
Jonathan Fisk (1): Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, Dick Bastardly, got some chores tonight
Dick Bastardly (1): Mr. F!, Mr. F!, Mr. F!
Yami Fenrir (1): IcePhoenix, IcePhoenix, Jedit, Jonathan Fisk, Jedit
CapitalistPig (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir
Lynch No One! (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
got some chores tonight (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Slamburger (0): Yami Fenrir, Jedit, Yami Fenrir, Jedit
Jedit (0): AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, AnonymousNarcotics, Slamburger, Slamburger, CapitalistPig, CCKeane, CCKeane
CCKeane (0): Mr. F!, Mr. F!

Not Voting (2): AnonymousNarcotics, Hal Incandenza

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 15th, 2018 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Despite yesterday’s ruckus, the saloon opens just as it normally does. By about noon, everyone starts to feel something, but what is it? The town feels quieter. What could it be? Someone mentions something about the piano, and then everyone stares at an empty bench. Where could he be?

:rip: CapitalistPig, Pootie Jenkins, Piano Man (town-aligned vanilla), was murdered N1. :rip:

It is now D2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): Alasdair Crawfish, b-minus1, CCKeane, Dick Bastardly, got some chores tonight, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, Jedit, Jonathan Fisk, Mr. F!, SalTheBard, Slamburger, Yami Fenrir

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 18th, 2018 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:ghost: You fuckers :ghost:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
rip pig

pretty suspicious of ice phoenix and mr f right now.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

people are always sus of me and they're always wrong

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

b-minus1 posted:

rip pig

pretty suspicious of ice phoenix and mr f right now.

I have a theory about ice phoenix, too. But I need to go sleep in 15 minutes, so I can't post it. I will do so tomorrow.

In the meantime, would you mind telling me why you think Mr. F is suspicious to you?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Yami Fenrir posted:

I have a theory about ice phoenix, too. But I need to go sleep in 15 minutes, so I can't post it. I will do so tomorrow.

In the meantime, would you mind telling me why you think Mr. F is suspicious to you?

IcePhoenix and Slamburger both, actually.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Sal's end of day behavior was scummy. Read all his posts from the last hour, but here are three choice cuts:

SalTheBard posted:

See I think the exact opposite. If Anon is Town then scum is doing a poo poo job of pushing the votes on him. The silence and lack of votes is actually making me think Anon might be the correct move.

"Anon might be the correct move" seems like scum struggling to justify a future vote.

SalTheBard posted:

Can someone succinctly state the case for Anon?

Fake. Everybody was on Anon for basically one post and then disappearing. Sal knows this. Its not complicated. He just wants someone else to give him a reason he can go "hmm, ok" and then vote him.

SalTheBard posted:

I really hate early deadlines like this. Based off the silence in the thread from Anon it does ring some bells for me. When I was scum and on the block I vanished and let other people hang themselves out to dry. I don't want to be responsible for a no lunch, so I will ##Vote Anon .

Hand wringing over a deadline vote. He knows Anon is town here.

##vote Sal

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Slamburger posted:

Sal's end of day behavior was scummy. Read all his posts from the last hour, but here are three choice cuts:

"Anon might be the correct move" seems like scum struggling to justify a future vote.

Fake. Everybody was on Anon for basically one post and then disappearing. Sal knows this. Its not complicated. He just wants someone else to give him a reason he can go "hmm, ok" and then vote him.

Hand wringing over a deadline vote. He knows Anon is town here.

##vote Sal

I can see your last post, that is very over explained.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

CCKeane posted:

I can see your last post, that is very over explained.

I'm not sure what you mean.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Slamburger posted:

I'm not sure what you mean.

Sorry, I'm a bit out of it atm, I can see what you mean in the last post of Sal's you quoted, he overexplained a pretty simple avoid a no execution vote in a very self conscious way.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Slamburger posted:

Everyone on Anon wasn't scum, though, that should be obvious. I would not be surprised if all the scum were on him, though.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sal seems fairly self conscious in general to me. Just like I am (what caused the omgus earlier). I do not think they should be lynched today. At the very least please don't rush it. I need to sleep now, but like i said earlier i will be posting cases on slam and ice later.

I think i caught onto something.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yami Fenrir posted:

Sal seems fairly self conscious in general to me. Just like I am (what caused the omgus earlier). I do not think they should be lynched today. At the very least please don't rush it. I need to sleep now, but like i said earlier i will be posting cases on slam and ice later.

Why are you using a meta argument now when you were dismissing meta defenses of Anon yesterday? What is different?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Yami Fenrir posted:

Yami Fenrir posted:

holy poo poo

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

my posts are so powerful...get ready for some mind-blowing mind-blowers

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i think sal...maybe keane

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

o sal also was the guy who just posted votefinder as content yesterday

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote sal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'll be home from work here in a minute. I'm really loving confused right now and I need to read Slams post closer.

I don't think my posts were scummy since I said clearly I thought the silence was suspicious but let me read Slams post again when I get home.

• Locked thread