Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
im the guy who thinks posting votefinder is content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

AnonymousNarcotics (4): Slamburger, Alasdair Crawfish, Yami Fenrir, CapitalistPig, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir
Jonathan Fisk (2): Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, Dick Bastardly
Dick Bastardly (1): Mr. F!
got some chores tonight (1): Jonathan Fisk
Jedit (1): AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, AnonymousNarcotics, Slamburger, Slamburger, CapitalistPig, CCKeane
Yami Fenrir (1): IcePhoenix, IcePhoenix, Jedit
CapitalistPig (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir
Lynch No One! (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
Slamburger (0): Yami Fenrir, Jedit, Yami Fenrir, Jedit

Not Voting (5): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, SalTheBard

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 15th, 2018 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 8 minutes.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Vote for dick bastardly, or one of Keane or Alasdair

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Mr. F! posted:

Vote for dick bastardly, or one of Keane or Alasdair

i have but one vote magnus

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Well these choices aren't what I want.

##vote yami

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i mean two because im a double voter

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I have been privately asked and would just like to clarify publicly that this game is a majority-execute game. No plurality executions. If someone does not have enough votes by deadline (today that is 8 votes), there will be a no-execute.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
"welp, cant have a no lynch, time to get anon hammered!!" - scum in discord, probably

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

b-minus1 posted:

"welp, cant have a no lynch, time to get anon hammered!!" - scum in discord, probably

See I think the exact opposite. If Anon is Town then scum is doing a poo poo job of pushing the votes on him. The silence and lack of votes is actually making me think Anon might be the correct move.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

b-minus1 posted:

I’m really not feeling anon. Even though I was initially suspicious of him, I can’t overlook the influx of votes he received. His absence is concerning though. Not sure why he hasn’t showed up to defend himself.

Do you think he isn't getting pushed further because the bad guys are on him as much as they feel is safe, or because he's scum and they're not on him?

(Fake edit: I see you think it's the former. But I'm inclined to agree, I don't want to lynch him today.)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Jedit posted:

Do you think he isn't getting pushed further because the bad guys are on him as much as they feel is safe, or because he's scum and they're not on him?

(Fake edit: I see you think it's the former. But I'm inclined to agree, I don't want to lynch him today.)

Obviously I feel the latter, but I'm willing to entertain any idea.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

this is honestly a pretty scummy post

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Jedit posted:

i mean, i have no idea. If he's town, there's a good chance at least one scum voted for him already. But at the same time, it would look bad if multiple scum vote now to get him hammered.

It's also possible that he's scum, and scum are hoping for a no lynch to preserve their team. It would explain why he's lurking.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

See I think the exact opposite. If Anon is Town then scum is doing a poo poo job of pushing the votes on him. The silence and lack of votes is actually making me think Anon might be the correct move.

If Anon is Town then the scum are either very bad and already on him, or they're waiting for the point of inevitability.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote bminus

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

got some chores tonight posted:

this is honestly a pretty scummy post

so is admitting you have a lethal ability with your first post of the game lmao

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Yami could be scum. Should we execute to find out? Who's in?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Haha oh man

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Jedit posted:

If Anon is Town then the scum are either very bad and already on him, or they're waiting for the point of inevitability.

that is a good point. maybe anon is scum and the scumteam really are hoping for a no lynch.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

i mean, i have no idea. If he's town, there's a good chance at least one scum voted for him already. But at the same time, it would look bad if multiple scum vote now to get him hammered.

It's also possible that he's scum, and scum are hoping for a no lynch to preserve their team. It would explain why he's lurking.

I would at this stage prefer lynching Anon - even as a mislynch - to having no lynch at all, but you've already poisoned the well on that.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
where my gossip lovers at

seriously, where is everyone

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

b-minus1 posted:

so is admitting you have a lethal ability with your first post of the game lmao

What?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Vote for sick!!!!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

*dick

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Jedit posted:

I would at this stage prefer lynching Anon - even as a mislynch - to having no lynch at all, but you've already poisoned the well on that.

hey come on. I'm just trying to find scum. I would vote anon too if it comes down to it (or nobody else bothers to show up)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anon's post (the one that everyone else mentioned) definitely pinged me when I saw it at the time, and vanishing off the face of the Earth since then (after a couple attempts to deflect it) is not a good look.

I don't want to vote for Yami, he just seems frustrated to me.

I don't really have a great read on anyone else. I don't see the case for Dick right now, certainly not over Anon.

##vote Anon

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

b-minus1 posted:

where my gossip lovers at

seriously, where is everyone

Everyone is here.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

hey come on. I'm just trying to find scum. I would vote anon too if it comes down to it (or nobody else bothers to show up)

You're trying to encourage a no-lynch. This does not help us find scum.

We need Anon to show up.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Oh poo poo we're closer to deadline than I thought.

##vote anon

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Oh poo poo we're closer to deadline than I thought.

##vote anon

"Oh poo poo, I almost forgot to vote the Townie."

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Can someone succinctly state the case for Anon?

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
Deadlines in 20 min and we need the execution, go for the hammer

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Jedit posted:

You're trying to encourage a no-lynch. This does not help us find scum.

We need Anon to show up.

I'm not trying to encourage one, I was just going through potential scenarios. I highly doubt that my posts in the last hour have inspired the scum in any meaningful way.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jedit posted:

"Oh poo poo, I almost forgot to vote the Townie."

Know something, Jedit?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Know something, Jedit?

No, but I think you do.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

b-minus1 posted:

This is a good point.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Can someone succinctly state the case for Anon?

He wondered what the ratio of scum:Town lynches on D1 were, and everyone decided it was scummy. Then he disappeared.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
regardless of anon's flip, we should take a look at cpig tomorrow.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I really hate early deadlines like this. Based off the silence in the thread from Anon it does ring some bells for me. When I was scum and on the block I vanished and let other people hang themselves out to dry. I don't want to be responsible for a no lunch, so I will ##Vote Anon .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jedit posted:

No, but I think you do.

You got 20 minutes. Make your case on me. I'll wait.

• Locked thread