Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
If you use a lot of iron hand tools like me, rust may be a concern. You can get free rust prevention by simply eating greasy potato chips and then getting to work without washing your hands.

If you're dissatisfied by your pale & pasty skin tone, you can drink colloidal silver for a futuristic blue-grey look. Colloidal gold will give you a purple-red cast. I don't think this does much if you're dark skinned.

If you want to tame a wild animal, one technique is to stay still and don't look at it. Eventually it will become accustomed to your presence. This can even work for animals such as leopards or bears, but it takes much more time, and the animal will still be wild until it gets tamed.

Carbon monoxide generation is usually indicated by the amount of soot from whatever you're burning. If it's a very sooty flame it will emit much more carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide, methane, and propane detectors can also be used to detect hydrogen gas. This is due to the way the sensors work, but you can use it to your advantage if you're working on something that evolves H2 or requires it. The sensitivity will be weird, but it's a cheap way to detect potentially dangerous leaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Protip: To defeat the Cyberdemon shoot at it until it dies

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Baking bread is super easy and can save you a lot of money in the long run, which you can use to buy psychoactive drugs to distract you from the grim realities of everyday existance

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The easy way to beat the Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge is to put your gameboy in a burlap sack and throw the sack in a river or other moving body of water. Retrieve the sack 3 days later and you will find your save file is at 100% completion!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Cup the balls.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If you generate a small amount of friction on your penis sometimes some white goo will come out

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
The original Mario Bros haz a secret world, the “minus” world. I can’t remember how to get there though.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
poo poo how do you get to negativeland? I've done it before but can't remember now

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
press a+b and then hit start

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
using a piss jug conserves a lot of water

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Walk without rhythm and you will not attract the worm.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You know I was actually thinking about the propagation of light in deep space. Like below 0 degrees kelvin, outside of the G.O.A.T. You have this stream of light going into flat 2D space, and there is nothing there, so it has no memory and no magnetic path to take. And what there is is a flat black hole, an undefined 2D circle. And we’re talking seeping hydrogen, hexagonal protons, taking 2 paths around either side of the circle and building unique freeform crystalline structures around the edge of the circle, but meeting at a point at exactly the same time and having traversed exactly the same distance with the same energy. So what happens is a parsing problem, 2 hydrogen atoms must exist in the same 2D spacetime. So you have one helium atom now that is lighter than the seeping hydrogen that is now filling the black circle, and it ascends to the middle of the circle. Once enough hydrogen has seeped from the streaming light of the universe the helium encounters pressure and seeks another degree of dimensional freedom, emitting light under pressure and falling to a proportionate depth of the hydrogen as it drops the star into the 3rd dimension as a blue shifting CONDENSING nova cloud, not an expanding explosion. Anyways hexagonal hydrogen is outside of government owned alien territory shitcunt.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Berth Ell Pup.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
This thread ain't about Willy Wonka you idiot

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
But it could use some willies, imo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Use the jelq technique on your boners

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If you got an empty pack of cigarettes on your desk you can cum in it and throw it in the trash and no one will know

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Put peanut butter on your dick and then call your dog over

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I went to school with a girl everyone called Alpo because rumor was she got drunk at a party and put kibbles and bits in her pussy and tried to get the dog to eat it out

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I don't know if it was true

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
But Natalie Dormer told me and she painted a pretty vivid picture

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Theater of the mind

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

criscodisco posted:

I went to school with a girl everyone called Alpo because rumor was she got drunk at a party and put kibbles and bits in her pussy and tried to get the dog to eat it out

That sounds like a mean and unfounded rumour but tbh I wouldn’t put money on it

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
One time in study hall I watched a girl shove a magic marker up her skirt then the bell rang and she walked away like it was nothing

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Girl you got a backpack

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
What's the point

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Morally Inept posted:

Put peanut butter on your dick and then call your dog over

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did
Thanks I always felt like I was trapped in the wrong body but I am much happier now that I no longer have a dick

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It was better as egm2 tbh.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

criscodisco posted:

If you got an empty pack of cigarettes on your desk you can cum in it and throw it in the trash and no one will know

Holy poo poo that’s cool af I’m gonna try that sometime. :staredog:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
What if you don't smoke but still want to cum?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

King of Bees posted:

What if you don't smoke but still want to cum?

Man why you gotta bring the party down with that poo poo? :jerkbag:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Smoking is p cool so I guess I'll just start up again.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You could also do that trick with a full pack. And then you can have a smoke, to unwind.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Buy velcro shoes so no more pesky stringies

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My tip is to put the hash brown on your sausage McMuffin with egg and not eat it separately. Adds an irresistible crunch and titillates the taste buds.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Good ideas ITT

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My trick is to not just focus on the tips, but the entire boob

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:synpa:

Adbot