Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
the most game 7 goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
whats with all the nervous rear end crowds this playoffs? cheer your team you bums. you're only down 1

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
ok now you can let existential dread settle in

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

A Typical Goon posted:

I’d pull Rinne right now if I was Lavy

the fabled Laviolette timeout is being held in reserve

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

VJeff posted:

I don't have cable so I can't see these goals so I'll just take your guys' word for it that they're hilarious.

One where he didnt hold the post and the other was just uhh...bouncy

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

T-Bone posted:

Rinne is a super high energy goalie with a lot of extraneous movement and when he's good he looks near unbeatable but when he's bad he looks like this, just a twitchy mess

Otherwise known as the Marc-Andre Fleury school of goaltending

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Levitate posted:

pretty much anti jets the rest of the playoffs for how lovely and boring this has been for a game 7

This is as soul crushing as when the Pens scored early vs the Caps last year and then just locked it down

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I don't dislike the Jets but Gary must be making GBS threads himself over the prospect of like a Tampa/Winnipeg final.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Levitate posted:

i'd be super hype if i was a jets fan but :geno: as a hockey fan

The only thing that bothers me about the Jets is the whole Canada bandwagoning them thing plus the whole our game/bring the Cup home poo poo that we'll have to hear about if they win.

The Jets themselves are cool and good though

• Locked thread