Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Levitate posted:

goddamn i hate anthems

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Levitate posted:

tbh I'm kind of worried that Rinne is going to blow this for Nashville

One of these goalie of the year finalists will blow it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That was an elbow to the face that didn't get called.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

VJeff posted:

I don't have cable so I can't see these goals so I'll just take your guys' word for it that they're hilarious.

First one was flukey poo poo.

Second one was Ryan Ellis doing his Ovie impersonation and Rinne being dumb.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

T-Bone posted:

NOW if you want to see the next tiny goalie superstar watch this Saros fella, he is a gem and his lateral movement is prime *kisses fingers* Kipper

Saros is actually pretty good. Rinne during the regular season was better, but I felt that if Rinne went down, it wasn't OH GODS WE'RE hosed compared to the Jets if they lose Connor.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

P K SUBBAN

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

A Typical Goon posted:

Subban scores on the PP when he should be in the loving box. Jets better get a makeup call

Sorry, that was the makeup call for Ellis getting a punch to the face.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

marioinblack posted:

I kinda want to hear them try and chant Vasilevskiy in some sort of sing/song fashion.

Probably would do "VASIIIIII"

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DuhSal posted:

Cherry is awful for sure but that was the divingest dive that ever dived. It was so blatant.

Now please explain why Ryan Ellis getting punched in the face was a non-call :allears:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Spring Break My Heart posted:

They knew that was horseshit from day one, Subban had already been deep in the playoffs a few times where Weber never was.

"Modern Montreal"

"Deep in the playoffs"

Sure! :v:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Levitate posted:

if nothing else, PK is 4 years younger and his contract actually ends 3 years earlier than Webers, even though the cap hit is 1.15 mill higher

I mean holy poo poo all around that's loving dumb

Yeah, but Weber's contract is about as lovely as what Ken Holland gives, if not worse.

(Thanks Holmgren)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Levitate posted:

hey remember when they made it to the conference finals and then *something* happened to Price?

:ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Spring Break My Heart posted:

subban trade was same day as taylor hall trade. dont know why all these canadian teams suck poo poo,

Re-reading that thread was great.

Especially when Yellowcar went "Wow, that Hall trade makes whatever Bergevin did better."

And then came the news that PK was being moved.

• Locked thread