Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
My friend Gary, who I personally paid $500 million to, is rigging it for the Knights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer

Schlesische posted:

The Knights bandwagon is the worst thing since the Pens bandwagon.

Only 3 of us post here!

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer

Glambags posted:

I "like" Vegas well enough but I don't want them to win because their ownership is Real Bad, but all owners are billionaire scum so w/e

For sure, at least everything was privately financed though 🤷‍♂️

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer

Spelling Mitsake posted:

Haven't watched the video. No idea who this guy is or what it's about. Made me laugh.

THG is cool, if a little strange. Pretty vanilla hockey discussion, but his videos are nice, short, to the point previews and recaps of games. He’s fairly unbiased and tends to be a voice of reason/anti-hot takes guy. I’m guessing he’s making fun of people who claim hockey is rigged in this one.

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer

DariusLikewise posted:

I believe that if the Jets play better hockey than they did on Monday they may have a chance at winning tonight.

I hope they don’t!

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer

Ciaphas posted:

it was fun and scary to watch the jets suddenly come back to life near the end of the second though

For sure, probably the most nervous I’ve been in a long while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/goldenknights/status/996958360506220544?s=21

MAF y’all

• Locked thread