Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
i thought the jets were cool until i realized that kevin smith likes them for some reason. go vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Vintersorg posted:

Talk poo poo get hit. You think you can go around saying that and not expect someone to chirp back?

lol you sound extremely tough online

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Jovial Cow posted:

Let’s go Tampa.

:yeah:

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Vakal posted:

What story?

"Hey, we got to hand pick all of our players which let us put together four solid lines with no real weaknesses which is really hard for other teams to compete with, but by next season we will be dealing with contracts expiring and the other things that the regular teams have to deal with and our overall effectiveness will probably be much lower."

Truly an underdog tale for the ages.

i guess everyone already told you this in different terms but i would also like to throw my hat into the 'this is a very dumb post' ring

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
the vegas golden knights suck now. go jets

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

you now know the pain of the 2016-17 new york rangers fan

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Lamo Vegas will win the Stanley Cup

actually engelland touched the trophy so, no

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

In light of this "boo hoo VGK had it too easy, this league is a joke" whining, I decided to pull some choice quotes from shortly after the expansion draft, courtesy of this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780857&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=54

i was right and i think that the only reason that vegas has had success is that all the other teams have been betting against themselves in vegas

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
go bolt's

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

MANime in the sheets posted:

I had a pretty massive poop this morning.

It's blocking my shot and clogging up the middle of my toilet, so I named it Ryan Callahan.

I do have a picture of little Ryan if there's interest.

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
Go Bolst

• Locked thread