Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

AsInHowe posted:

Beyond your own team, there's really no reason to not have an interest in every game.

I'm always sad at how low the ratings are in some finals compared to others, in the sense that so many, presumably, fans of hockey clearly don't want to watch unless it's their own team. I couldn't care less who is playing the games for watching purposes though I usually do have preferences for which team to win.

My own fandom is on hold until Melnyk's new liver gets a rejection and he dies. If you find this too insensitive, assume I said until he moves to Ethiopia to farm coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

Lessailimus

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

"Jeff@Cville300zxtt
That's 56 playoff series. I want this stat to be true but they first made the playoffs in 82/83. Which is 34 years. This stat is bullshit.

Jon Solomon@JonSolomonAspen
The stat refers to playoff games, not playoff series. Next time please lose the profanity and be civil.

Jeff@Cville300zxtt
Sorry for my misunderstanding. However I'm not sorry for using the term bullshit. Which, with the way I read and understood what was posted is a very valid term to describe it. Sorry you can't handle people using the most accurate choice wording to describe things. Good day."

What the gently caress is wrong with Jeff

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

goldrush posted:

Wow, I honestly would not have predicted Winnipeg losing 4 straight games this time last week. Congrats VGK

This was, I think, their longest loss streak of the season.

Not in a good spot, mr obvious commented from the rink.

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity
Which has home ice if tampa or washington wins?

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

MANime in the sheets posted:

Maybe you'll get

struck by lightning

On an excursion to Antarctica you at least theoretically could get killed by a penguin. In case the lightning is too new and scary a thing.

E: There is GDT.

Porrima fucked around with this message at 01:05 on May 22, 2018

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

Gee, are you allowed to do that in America?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

Eric the Mauve posted:

Vegas is, to recall a memorable turn of phrase, living every Canadian farm girl's dream and riding a hot goalie. There ain't that much more to the story than that and it would be unremarkable if it didn't happen to be (1) an expansion team and (2) M A fuckin F.

He did not score 311 goals.

But, largely true, of course.

• Locked thread