Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I told my dog if he catches the treat I threw him the lightning would win the cup.

Allz I’m saying is it’s an objective measure and the Bolts are going to win the cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Levitate posted:

this is basically "you mad, bro?" right?

Yeah, but in Canadian.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

WampaLord posted:

:hfive: :hellyeah:

:woop: :woop: GET HYPE MOTHERFUCKERS

I am hype.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

whatis posted:

im sorry but i was told in the last thread that the lightning we're going to poo poo and piss all over the caps

They have to eat a loss before they can poo poo it out IDIOT

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Caps were my first ever real pro sports team I invested in.

what about fake pro sports teams

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

who is qatar rooting for

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I watch a little bit and check scores and watch some highlights. I watch the whole game if im at a venue where theyre playing it. But I was permanently barred from the place after my reaction to the Penguins game 6 win so I cant go there anymore.

Its just too nerve-wracking for me to keep on and I cant shake that feeling of impending meltdown. Im this way with the Orioles too when theyre doing well. But the Ravens I can watch in its entirety.

So what you’re saying is you’re a bad gimmick poster

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

DariusLikewise posted:

Paul Maurice is literally that drunk guy who just screams "SHOOT THE PUCK" all game

How the gently caress did you get banned from a place?

It’s probably a case of poo poo that didn’t actually happen.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Game day go the bolts bitch

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

bewbies posted:

right i'm sure he's just one of those unique specimens of pro hockey player that waited until age 33 to develop and that there weren't external issues affecting those numbers

He still sucked op

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Gunjin posted:

I’d just like to say gently caress the refs. Thanks and good night.

lol whatever helps you feel better about losing.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If I wasn’t a bolts fan I would be down for LVK to win it all because that seems like the funniest outcome of the season.

But as a bolts fan go bolts bitch

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

https://twitter.com/samsungoreally/status/998043098440699904?s=21

Love tweets like this.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Going to the game tonight to watch the Bolts win. My first hockey game ever. Sitting in nosebleeds and I don’t even give a gently caress.

Go bolts baybayyy.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

GO THE BOLTS FROM THE NOSEBLEEDS BITCH

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Last night was my first live hockey game and my first away game for any of my teams that I root for. It was weird when the Caps scored and everyone around me stood up cheering and I had no one around to share my misery.

However, live hockey fuckin rules. It was like a two hour party and everyone was way more into it than other sports. Maybe that’s just the playoffs though (it was also my first playoff game in any sport).

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The moral of the story is that hockey rules and experiencing it live cemented me as a fan. I’ll definitely be going to more caps games to root against them because it’s fun being that guy. Everyone was nice and all the trash talk was good natured.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Game 7s make me extra nervous :ohdear:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
GET HYPE FOR GAME 7 ALSO I AM REALLY NERVOUS GO BOLTS BITCH

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The first five games of the series ruled and the lightning thought the they won and the next two games were just scrimmages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
gently caress it I’ll root for Ovi in the finals. Albeit begrudgingly. But either way I’m looking forward to a good series.

• Locked thread