Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
What about KotoR and SWTOR because those Jedi are canon too, iirc.

That is a LOT of dead Jedi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Wing Commander III owns and you can watch all the cutscenes spliced together on YouTube for all of the games.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Rape.

Jar Jar is a rapist.

Of childhood ofc.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Diego Luna having a good few years.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
A lot of you guys never read about how Boba Fett blows himself out of the sarlacc with some swiss army knife bullshit and if you don’t think that ain’t getting ripped off you ain’t living in the now dudes.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Actually people forget he was also every Clone Trooper. Since “what happened to all the clones?” Is never address he will probably play some washout clone trooper.

And that would own tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
I saw a video of Michael Biehn dunk off his rear end looking grizzly as gently caress saying some phrase from Aliens and it made me sad hoping he is okay :ohdear: