Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Alright I been a huge grump about all things Star Wars but I have to ask something I heard about a spoiler
Is there any reputability to a disturbing rumor that episode 9 will be about a new light side dark side "balance" instead of the light side being balance? The place I heard it from seems full of dipshits so I have to ask here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

General Dog posted:

TLJ at least tries harder than TFA, I'll give it that. TLJ is desperate (uncomfortably so) to surprise and entertain you; TFA is just "here's your Star Wars you like so much, you loving children, stuff it in your stupid fat face"

It's not desperate to entertain you. It anticlimax's multiple times and provides nothing as a subsitute for the climax because Rian Johnson is a sheltered rich rear end in a top hat who wants to be deep.
I had enough of that anticlimax fizzle-out poo poo in the same of subversion when Homestuck ended.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
People seem to think that the bowcaster details imply that chewie dies

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Wow that rules. Thought I was sick of all these Star Wars but tempted now.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
So is PewDiePie following alt righters and calls for the death of the Jews repeatedly as jokes a lower level than saying Brie Larson's statements were actually right but could have been said better or that in general representation is a good thing but sometimes is deployed cynically or is it a really funny joke involving serious topics, the kind PewDiePie himself tells

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Since when? Pt had a huge group of Jedi and the EU had all sorts of stories about all sorts of characters. I don't really understand that criticism of the pre st franchise

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
I hate this.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Matt Smith being palpatine sounds amazing and I hope thy actually show him hamming it up and being a cartoon villain.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
It's a loving Ben Garrison comic in Star Wars form.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
my desperate hope has been for phasma to come back in the very last scene rebuilt in a life support suit like Vader but chromed out and then she murders the entire cast one by one like the ending to Rogue One

force is just a superpower now anyway, Phasma can just super learn it and then just gets to be the new vader after being the midboss last two movies, the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Robotnik Nudes posted:

This is what Baby Yoda is.

Paranoia agent was actually about a Japanese man accusing people of avoiding facing their sins and the sins of their country through consumption of cute mascots so it's pretty apt.