Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Does that mean it will be lando who will gently caress the giant weasel in the new canon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Wasn’t he a space hobo on the sith planet at the start of rebels? When does Solo take place?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

jivjov posted:

That may have been true back before the canon reset...but the Story Group has been super big on how everything is of equal weight, continuity wise, now.

Even if it’s of equal weight, it’s not not of equal popularly and expecting a movie audience to have complete knowledge of it is unreasonable. It works fine with stuff like Saw Gerrera, where you can get his deal even if you didn’t see the shows, but with a revived movie character like Maul that just gets confusing.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

:big rolleyes smiley barfing up a ton of smaller rolleyes:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Of course they couldn't resist making the last a title a "R____ of ______"

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Vinylshadow posted:

Does Endor have oceans?

...I mean, a small moon landed on it, and it's been three decades

Of course the climate would change

Looks like it has oceans to me

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Glad they’re bringing back the classic “angry c-3po” plot point from AoTC

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Preston Waters posted:

haven't read poo poo about the Senate

where'd you see this?

lol

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Clearly giving the Falcon a new dish was too radical, so it's back to being a circle

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Legitimately can’t remember if Rey and Poe have ever spoken to each other

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Robot Style posted:

I think they just stole the idea from this toy.

this will make a fine addition to my collection

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

it's true, i was 3 years old and i liked it

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Darth Plagueis had such a knowledge of the force he could manipulate the midichlorians to create... life

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Though notably Sheev does say “use the force to influence the midichlorians” and not “use the midichlorians to influence the force”. Big difference!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

You can also go to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and buy your own set of Official Chance Cubes and see that that is indeed the case

https://youtu.be/1432bnU1vqQ

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

In the old EU apparently his life was constant pain and aching and his suit was really lovely

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

still funny to me that they gave the falcon the round dish again. Oh boy, that rectangle was just too different from the OG.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Wild Horses posted:

hayden is just really photogenic and tall and handsome. no homo :gay:

depends on the photo

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Speaking of clone wars, the invisible hand deleted scenes have immense clone wars energy

https://youtu.be/0C4EoJq3xLE

It’s wild

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It would have been good if Hayden was anakin in TPM if only to avoid the reality of Jake Lloyd getting bullied so much it destroyed his brain and childhood

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Falling down a pit has never killed anyone in star wars

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Darth Maul would have died from being sliced in half, but then he fell in a pit which cancelled out the death

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Obi-wan didn't actually know Dooku was Tyranus though, he didn't learn that until late in the Clone Wars show

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Barudak posted:

Once Star Wars hits the public domain

haha

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gonz posted:

Kylo uses his mom’s saber:

really pushing the child killing lightsaber aint they. it wasnt thaaat important JJ

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

lol at the lgbtq moment. Bravo Disney, very brave

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The most pointless series of movies ever created

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The dead speak!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

You love to see it

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Fuel has already existed in star wars anyway since Obi-Wan asks for a refuel on Utapau

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

There’s actually nothing in the film that indicates whether the city briefly seen before being destroyed is planet wide or not

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

There’s that resistance cartoon which I’ve approximately zero people ever talk about.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Rip canon Eclipse

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

More like Boba Fat, his big belly is making me laugh

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

porfiria posted:

I've never seen Rise of Skywalker, and guess what? I never will.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Looking forward to the new shows tho

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Not sure if this is a bit.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I had this one. Still called Slave I and also much cooler than the first one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

HookedOnChthonics posted:

:wrong:

first one had these bad boys, a k a the coolest lego brick of all time

powered so many of my lil childhood warp drives :unsmith:

Yeah but this one had the greatest and most violent lego weapon of all, sadly discontinued.