Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TIN0
Oct 17, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was thinking, was the Fin "Rey I want to tell you my feeling but not on camera wink wink" thing JJ's way of trolling Rian Johnson, because Johnson hosed up his Fin-Rey romantic setup in TFA and send Fin to Rose?

So my question is, was Fin-Rey (Reyfn) actually a thing, or JJ planned to have that awful Reylo kiss from 10 years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIN0
Oct 17, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What do you guys think this trilogy is about?

Its about the Palptines eliminating the Skywalkers.

TIN0
Oct 17, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remember the cave of mirror of reflections in TLJ. My theory is the original script called for the reflections hint at her parentage (with either Jedi linerage or Sith linerage). But Rian Johnson threw that out and turned Rey's background into a "low born" "commoner".

But JJ did another 180 on that concept and now the mirror cave subplot is pointless.

TIN0
Oct 17, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So exactly what is the lesson/moral tail this trilogy is about? That you can be anyone you want to be as long as you have the most powerful gene in the universe?

TIN0
Oct 17, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there a comprehensive chart on different McGuffins in each JJ movies? because this movie must hold the record for most McGuffins mentioned in one single Abramovie.