Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Why did the ships wait for Poe to look at them before they decided to engage and shoot at the billion star destroyers

It would have been cool if all the star destroyers had clones on them. Would have made more sense than these guys just chilling in the ice forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i wonder what happened to that kid from TLJ that force pulled the broom

oh well

I got a commemorative bucket of popcorn and soda and the soda topper was some silver helmet guy and I asked who it was and nobody knew

turned out to be one of those knight ren guys they squandered

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
isnt rey and kylo kissing basically incest since kylos grandpa was a palp

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it would have been better if rey pulled ben out of the hole and he had the second laser sword and he created the x to kill palpatine

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
All I did was wonder about it you fuckin nerd lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
There was a guy near me in the theater that I think came in with shitted pants and he laughed at the they fly now quip all three times

And no it wasn't me

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Instead of finding sith tracking devices they have to find baby Yoda's and Kylo is a jerk because he crushes one with his hand

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Donald Glover horny is okay but I'm not sure about old Billy Dee horny being okay

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Wait why didn't lando try to gently caress the falcon or say anything about his robosexual lover trapped inside the ship

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Maz didn't feel like the same character in this one compared to the other movies

Felt really low energy and that was before she explained that Leia was gonna kill herself

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
mandalorian is great it's just a spaghetti western video game and that's all it is trying to be

it's Fun

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
1-3 of mando would have been a cool movie

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The kiss was so you could member that Luke and Leia kissed

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it would have been cool if Lando asked Jannah about her mom and when she says the name lando sprints to the falcon and flies away

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Horny is prohibited during the star war

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
What if the bombers give a little nudge when the bombs come out so they continue in one direction, in this case the Down Direction

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It shoulda been Rey solo at the end because she was by herself

Also her boyfriend just died

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Ingmar terdman posted:

Rey and Ben are aunt and nephew or cousin and cousin, snoke is the sad sack of the galaxy, and I'm not sure if Rey's mom or dad is the Palpatine, but since it's star wars it could be both!

thank you for adding snoke, you better believe palp made him in his preferred way

also you can tell because they both wear dresses

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
JJ doesn't know star wars he just knows of it

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Don't need near as many sith to create entropy and chaos compared to creating order and Jedi clubhouses

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
new lego sets that are just 40 spare terminals that they keep in the back of the spaceship to replace the ones kylo ruins

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Disney showing they rear end by trying to act like corporations can be good

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Can't wait for the movie that describes how that one lady got off the gestapo planet without the magic coin needed to get off the planet

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Finn used up all of his Force Juice in TLJ to get Rose to save him and so that's why he doesn't do anything cool in TROS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Teenage mutant ninja turtles