Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
my favorite star war is all star wars

except the prequels, those suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

thrawn527 posted:

Basically. He's running from Imperials. The only way out is to head into an Imperial Recruitment Center, so he figures he'll sign up to get away. Recruiter asks him what his name is. He says just "Han". Imperial guy says something like, "What is your last name? Who are you with?" Han says something like (sorry, this guy sucks at describing things) "I'm alone." So his name is put in as "Han Solo".

i dunno i kinda like that

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Han, comma, solo.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
so have we already been over the fact that Lando's robot girlfriend is named "13-37"?

that's way more dumb than the "Solo" gag.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CelticPredator posted:

I love them but their hatred for TLJ is stupid as hell and I’m annoyed about them shoving into every video.

Yeah, same. Also their complaints about Rogue One are kinda naff as well.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Cross-Section posted:

RLM's good for those old Plinkett reviews and their features on crappy B-films. They're a bit up their own rear end about modern blockbusters.

Often, but Jay usually has pre' good opinions on mid/low budget stuff. And I thought they were right on about Infinity War.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

A lot more positive reception than I was expecting.

Maybe movie is... good? :monocle:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

nurabsal posted:

The actual review scores are mediocre to bad, but RT magic at work.

Yeah but I was expecting the movie to get eviscerated.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

kidkissinger posted:

lol no

They aren't going to loving remake the prequels.

let's not say things we can't take back

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
MORE kissing?!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Davros1 posted:

Neither. She's going to actually ride on top of it into battle. OR they're training together.

Yeah that whole sequence screamed misdirection. It's not a fight.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Look, sometimes you really just want a smooth Colt 45 and a mellow Newport Menthol.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Why do we hate TLJ again

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
There must always be two KOTORs

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Because Captain Marvel bombed so hard...?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Brie Larson is no less dumb than Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, I wonder what makes her a bigger target for nerds... hmmm...

:thunk:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Why didn't they call it Redemption of the Solo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Also they probably think there are people who are too dumb to realize that's where the story has to go

And they're probably right lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Gonz posted:

Yeah, I doubt Palpatine is alive. It’s probably either a hologram, a flashback, a force vision of some kind or a traditional ghost.

Sith can’t become Force Ghosts.

Maybe the Jedi were just wrong about that like they were about literally everything else