Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~

ulmont posted:

The gold rewards scale dramatically with each bridge you cross, and I seem to recall a specific "fight this monster for mad gold" monster eventually.

The one I'm thinking of is 200 or 650 depending on version.

Yes, there is one that I was crazy enough to try to farm when I was younger and somehow got that Magic Armor...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~

Shitenshi posted:

Yikes, I forgot how hard this game can be. I can't believe I managed to beat the Green Dragon and still was unable to get all the plot coupons to finish this game. And holy poo poo at Gwaelin's sprite. After the screenshots that were posted earlier from the JP version, you know that was an unchanged holdover.

If you save with a cursed item on and quit, no matter what good shape you're in, when you reload, your HP will be dropped down to 1.

Wait, how do you save with a cursed item on?

• Locked thread