Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jetto Jagga
Feb 6, 2021

Built for peace

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

I'm looking for something a bit more lighthearted next so I'm going with either Skullcrack City cause that looks fun or maybe The Meg since im a child and love gruesome creature features

The Meg is fun trash, totally artless, but if you want a slightly higher class of creature feature I've been enjoying the Shark series by Chris Jameson. There's three so far, each one is a standalone story of people getting attacked by sharks: Shark Island, Shark Beach, and Devil Sharks. The sharks are regular size so the terror's more immediate than a scifi Megalodon that can swallow submarines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU