Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Famethrowa posted:

Picked up Negative Space by B.R Yaeger and it's hitting a button I've never had hit in a occult horror. I've never seen the surburban opoid and self harm crisis that happened in the 2000s reflected back. It's... really hard to read but incredible horror.

this was a good one. really evoked the numbing horror of watching people you care about disintegrate in a lovely small town, but with enough hope to keep you reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

apple ad copy grammar

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

I wanted Ligottian death and total despair. I got :biotruths: and reddit atheism. Admittedly it’s a fine line.

i enjoyed that book on balance but it was a struggle. a turd with a few fascinatingly shiny little objects embedded in it