Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I think Wayne Brady, and by extension, Broussard, were going to support the other aliens, with Bram siding with the Raps and the IGA. Will would probably try to subvert the Raps from within and Katie would probably just try to keep everyone together or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

J33uk posted:

It's not going to get any better with the rise of streaming either. You pretty much have to be invested in a show to subscribe to a TV network streaming service to watch it. In other words if the initial buy-in doesn't happen then we're going to see a lot of DOA shows. It's funny, I remember in the 90's people screaming for an ala carte future which has been replaced in the past two years with "Wait I have to subscribe to another service to watch this? gently caress that, can't someone bundle all this together in a package for me?"
Its not really what people were asking for though. Streaming services still just try to appeal to everybody at once, and you pay for all that content. Its not like there is a sci-fi streaming service or anything like that. The one benefit is that its way easier to drop a service until they have content you actually want.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Any word on what the plan was for the series? I haven't been able to find anything from the team.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

Any word on what the plan was for the series? I haven't been able to find anything from the team.

Yeah I’ve been waiting for some sort of post-mortem. I suppose the cynical answer is that there was no plan.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ok everybody go see the new movie Captive State and just dovetail that into this and call it a conclusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwZEdpe3N9g

Apparently the plots are ~similar~ so thats my plan

• Locked thread