Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
main setting's Seattle, bit player last name of Crane, when's Kelsey Grammer show up already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
it took me a second to recognize Rene minus the beard

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i expect Wayne Brady's just waiting for 'Dalton' to get sufficiently tired of driving a cab to do something really stupid or disruptive, like caving in a Lockheed engineer's skull with a socket wrench, before he shows up to Bowman's cell and gives him an offer he can't refuse

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

ten_twentyfour posted:

(maybe as a backup plan to fight the raps. He seems to want to leverage the arrival of the raps into a rebuilding of humanity into a golden age)

for a given value of golden age

guy seems to be some sort of Silicon Valley tech wizard--but an actual wizard, not just somebody who pays labfuls of engineers like irl

the Seattle Colony is just an entire city run like the campus of one of the big tech companies, Amazon or Google, and as we see everybody's got a phone that serves as their wallet and tracking device

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rocksicles posted:

I want to know a lot more about Will's night job. This PI poo poo is my fav new thing, he's going to get the job done. Will loves a 'Who done it?'

I've been loving the pace so far this season, but if things were to slow down i'd be fine with the show chewing the fat a bit in seattle

bowman becoming a PI on the side to look into things people can't or won't take to Wayne Brady's White Hats is the perfect way to get him into the seedy underbelly of the colony

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

mossyfisk posted:

"I'm listening"

tbh David Hyde Pierce would be fine too

i bet he could play whatever ice-chewing bougie sociopath Wayne Brady has for a vizier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
snyder and bowman was some of the best dramatic acting i've seen on a show in a while, yeah

snyder's dread as will poured that lovely mop water into the toilet was priceless

• Locked thread